• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mr. Lady Luck's Feedback Thread
2 2

19 posts in this topic

Dan is fantastic to transact with! I bought 5 books from him. He packed them incredibly well and shipped them immediately. I am thrilled with our deal. (thumbs u Thank you again. I am officially a fan of yours. Best, Roger :banana:

Purchased a very cool and obscure (scarce) book from Dan on the boards recently. Dan was a pleasure to work with, and the books were packed with lots of care. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase with Dan again. Thanks so much!

I've just completed a deal for a nice graded GA book. Dan was firendly, he was quick to ship and the packaging was bulletproof.

Would definately deal with again. A highly recommended board member.

Thanks Dan, looking forward to our next deal (thumbsu

Completed a deal with Dan for some goldenage GGA, Hedy #36 raw (minor key for me), transaction was painless, friendly, quick and easy. Highly recommended.

Back to back kudos a year and a half apart (thumbsu. Hopefully we won't be waiting that long for the next deal Dan :applause: