• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,182 posts in this topic

On 7/9/2022 at 10:09 AM, Buzzetta said:

The movie is not a dumpster fire.

The actor IS the dumpster fire. 

One can be separated from the other. 

Ezra Miller didn't make the movie a dumpster fire, but the trailer makes it look like one.

On 7/9/2022 at 11:13 AM, D84 said:

Ezra Miller didn't make the movie a dumpster fire, but the trailer makes it look like one.

This one? - I thought it was cool... even as he was about to take the covering off the 89' Batmobile. 

I am not even a Flash fan. 

On 7/9/2022 at 4:09 PM, Buzzetta said:

The movie is not a dumpster fire.

The actor IS the dumpster fire. 

One can be separated from the other. 

But, he is a high profile dumpster fire.  Some people (personally i think a lot of people) will say away from this film.  It is also now a dead end movie since there is no way the don't recast him

On 7/9/2022 at 10:44 AM, Buzzetta said:

This one? - I thought it was cool... even as he was about to take the covering off the 89' Batmobile. 

I am not even a Flash fan. 

He was annoying as the Flash and member berries mean nothing to me.

On 7/9/2022 at 12:28 PM, drotto said:

But, he is a high profile dumpster fire.  Some people (personally i think a lot of people) will say away from this film.  It is also now a dead end movie since there is no way the don't recast him

Exactly.

Much like I will not be seeing Aquaman 2 if the dumpster fire that is Amber Heard is in it (even if it is only four 10 minutes) I will not be seeing this movie because of Ezra Miller.  I liked him in the Justice League movie (never saw him in anything else) and I was excited for a Flash movie when it was first announced, however at this point I cannot support his bad behavior.  Just like while I enjoyed Will Smith, after his assault at the Oscars he is someone else I have written off and will not support again.  I'm not calling for anyone to be cancelled or anything like that.  I'm not going to give harsh looks to people that still support these people either, everyone can do what they want.  However I choose not to use my money to support people that I feel (and as far as I am concerned we have actual proof) are just bat**** crazy.

On 7/9/2022 at 1:19 PM, media_junkie said:

Exactly.

Much like I will not be seeing Aquaman 2 if the dumpster fire that is Amber Heard is in it (even if it is only four 10 minutes) I will not be seeing this movie because of Ezra Miller.  I liked him in the Justice League movie (never saw him in anything else) and I was excited for a Flash movie when it was first announced, however at this point I cannot support his bad behavior.  Just like while I enjoyed Will Smith, after his assault at the Oscars he is someone else I have written off and will not support again.  I'm not calling for anyone to be cancelled or anything like that.  I'm not going to give harsh looks to people that still support these people either, everyone can do what they want.  However I choose not to use my money to support people that I feel (and as far as I am concerned we have actual proof) are just bat**** crazy.

Yeah,  i thought about watching independence day on July 4th but then I remember who was in it and decided to watch something else.  What a 

Edited by WolverineX

On 7/9/2022 at 12:28 PM, drotto said:

I suppose you would have to define "a lot" in this context. The feigned outrage and offense taken by knowledge of Miller's crimes will fade.

It reminds me of the people who sign(ed) the petition to boycott Aquaman 2, being used to support the idea that WB will bleed for not firing Heard earlier. Sure, it's a lot of signatures; I guarantee you the majority of which were not going to see the movie anyways.

On 7/11/2022 at 12:10 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I suppose you would have to define "a lot" in this context. The feigned outrage and offense taken by knowledge of Miller's crimes will fade.

It reminds me of the people who sign(ed) the petition to boycott Aquaman 2, being used to support the idea that WB will bleed for not firing Heard earlier. Sure, it's a lot of signatures; I guarantee you the majority of which were not going to see the movie anyways.

Remove Amber Heard from Aquaman 2 petition

4,620,659 have signed

Out of 4.6M signatures, I have a feeling just a few may also have been potential moviegoers. That's a large sample of the movie-going population.

On 7/11/2022 at 12:37 PM, Bosco685 said:

Remove Amber Heard from Aquaman 2 petition

4,620,659 have signed

Out of 4.6M signatures, I have a feeling just a few may also have been potential moviegoers. That's a large sample of the movie-going population.

That's not the particular petition that I'm talking about. There's one for "boycotting" it. Most of the people signing aren't CBM goers, they have simply 'picked a side' in the Depp v Heard drama.

On 7/11/2022 at 2:02 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

That's not the particular petition that I'm talking about. There's one for "boycotting" it. Most of the people signing aren't CBM goers, they have simply 'picked a side' in the Depp v Heard drama.

Boycott the Aquaman Franchise petition

30,160 have signed

I wonder if that is a newer petition? They don't seem to have start dates that I can find.

On 7/11/2022 at 1:17 PM, Bosco685 said:

Boycott the Aquaman Franchise petition

30,160 have signed

I wonder if that is a newer petition? They don't seem to have start dates that I can find.

It was started 4 weeks ago by the same woman who initiated the Remove Amber Heard from Aquaman 2 petition.

On 7/11/2022 at 3:38 PM, grendelbo said:

It was started 4 weeks ago by the same woman who initiated the Remove Amber Heard from Aquaman 2 petition.

Thank you!

That's a lot of signatures for only 4 weeks. Though I really have a hard time taking these petitions serious. We need to start a petition should people take these things more serious.

hm

On 7/11/2022 at 2:47 PM, Bosco685 said:

Thank you!

That's a lot of signatures for only 4 weeks. Though I really have a hard time taking these petitions serious. We need to start a petition should people take these things more serious.

hm

How about a petition to stop signing petitions?