• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,177 posts in this topic

On 6/9/2022 at 8:14 AM, Bosco685 said:

So the daughter involved in this news clarifies this is spiteful parents and we go with past issues with Miller?

Yeah, she's only been groomed since she was 13. Yikes. 

On 6/8/2022 at 6:14 PM, Bosco685 said:

So the daughter involved in this news clarifies this is spiteful parents and we go with past issues with Miller?

Absolutely not. She was underage - and (allegedly) groomed by him since she was 13. So Stockholm Syndrome is absolutely expected, even if she's now 18 - and thus, an adult.

The parents have every right to bring the suit.

See also Samantha Geimer - Roman Polanski's rape victim from decades ago. The fact that she's come out since and says she wants the case & charges dropped matter for zilch. Because she was 13 - a child at the time.

On 6/9/2022 at 8:26 AM, Gatsby77 said:

Absolutely not. She was underage - and (allegedly) groomed by him since she was 13. So Stockholm Syndrome is absolutely expected, even if she's now 18 - and thus, an adult.

See also Samantha Geimer - Roman Polanski's rape victim from decades ago. The fact that she's come out since and says she wants the case & charges dropped matter for zilch. Because she was 13 - a child at the time.

Also - pretty sure it's illegal to buy alcohol and drugs for minors in most states.

On 6/9/2022 at 8:26 AM, Gatsby77 said:

On 6/9/2022 at 8:30 AM, Gatsby77 said:

Also - pretty sure it's illegal to buy alcohol and drugs for minors in most states.

Has it been confirmed by a court proceeding this has taken place yet? Not saying it didn't happen. But you are doing your regular routine of jumping the gun.

On 6/9/2022 at 8:42 AM, Bosco685 said:

Has it been confirmed by a court proceeding this has taken place yet? Not saying it didn't happen. But you are doing your regular routine of jumping the gun.

Yes, it is unproven, but the optics are off the chart awful for WB given the recent history.

On 6/9/2022 at 8:42 AM, Bosco685 said:

"Regular routine" - nice. Stick to the topic, not your fixation with me.

Note my use of the word "allegedly" above.

The Polanski rape victim analogy is apt because statutory rape is a strict liability offense - the victim's consent doesn't matter because the victim's young age definitionally makes consent impossible.

So too, here. Miller's victim's defense of them is immaterial since the bulk of the alleged activity (both inappropriate and illegal, if true) occurred when she was a minor.

Basically, Ezra is a privileged jerk who has been having everyone blow smoke up his arse for the majority of his life about how wonderful, special, and unique he is.  He now believes all of this and it is expressed by his sincere belief that,  because he is so special he can get away with all of this.  So he does it, well, because he keeps getting away with it relatively unscathed.

But we me be seeing a shift on stuff like this, as shown by Amber, where 95% have turned against her. Ezra may not be far behind.

On 6/9/2022 at 9:56 AM, Gatsby77 said:

"Regular routine" - nice. Stick to the topic, not your fixation with me.

Note my use of the word "allegedly" above.

The Polanski rape victim analogy is apt because statutory rape is a strict liability offense - the victim's consent doesn't matter because the victim's young age definitionally makes consent impossible.

So too, here. Miller's victim's defense of them is immaterial since the bulk of the alleged activity (both inappropriate and illegal, if true) occurred when she was a minor.

Ummmm... you mean when you pretend I don't know what I am talking about by personally implying this with 'Ummmm'?

You can play word games. Or own up to it. As multiple times you have implied personal attacks by stating I am doing my thing.

On 6/9/2022 at 10:42 PM, Bosco685 said:

So far I believe there's just a restraining order against Miller, which is toothless because it can't be served. 

On 6/9/2022 at 10:54 AM, Cat said:

So far I believe there's just a restraining order against Miller, which is toothless because it can't be served. 

The guy is a public challenge for sure. And from some of the events a danger to himself and others.

But the dog-piling to expand upon this sure clouds the waters between reality and assumptions.

On 6/10/2022 at 1:18 AM, Bosco685 said:

The guy is a public challenge for sure. And from some of the events a danger to himself and others.

But the dog-piling to expand upon this sure clouds the waters between reality and assumptions.

Well, on it's face it's not a story that sounds good for anyone of an adult age. 

On 6/9/2022 at 11:18 AM, Bosco685 said:

Not sure how it's dog-piling when a judge has already granted the protective order.

It's also a really weird set of accusations for a set of random parents to make up just to what...further disparage an already (clearly) troubled actor?