• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,177 posts in this topic

On 8/15/2022 at 11:42 PM, paperheart said:

I hope Ezra Miller gets needed mental help, but should not get a pass on the criminal consequences. 

On 8/16/2022 at 1:14 PM, Pitboss said:

"I am committed to doing the necessary work to get back to a healthy, safe and productive stage in my life.”

Yeah ok lol

Usually a good hit to someone’s wallet is enough to have them reevaluate their priorities.

On 8/16/2022 at 1:22 PM, csaag said:

Do people actually think that statement came directly from Miller?

I’m sure it was a calculated move from his rep and WB. They know Millers done and want to do just enough damage control to release The Flash and then run like hell.

I've said this before, but I wonder if Zaslav really hates the idea of Keaton as Batman.

• He cancelled Batgirl
  • Rumor is Keaton's cameo in Aquaman 2 was re-shot with Affleck

This leaves only The Flash left, which - should they keep it - probably works as a one-and-done anyway, since chronologically the film was supposed to appear first.

So, of the trio, it's likely got Keaton's introduction.

On 8/16/2022 at 9:41 AM, Gatsby77 said:

I've said this before, but I wonder if Zaslav really hates the idea of Keaton as Batman.

• He cancelled Batgirl
  • Rumor is Keaton's cameo in Aquaman 2 was re-shot with Affleck

This leaves only The Flash left, which - should they keep it - probably works as a one-and-done anyway, since chronologically the film was supposed to appear first.

So, of the trio, it's likely got Keaton's introduction.

Rumors now that Keaton's role is being reduced in Flashpoint also.

On 8/16/2022 at 7:38 AM, Buzzetta said:

They ever locate the mother and the three kids in Vermont? 

I posted this in the Water Cooler ( :whatthe: ). But it may help some to reflect on what could be happening.

Police Unable to Locate Mother and Her 3 Kids Who Were Staying with Ezra Miller in Vermont

Ezra Miller reportedly claimed the family left the property two months ago, but authorities believe actor could be helping the mom "evade" an emergency order that's trying to remove the children from her custody

The whereabouts of the 25-year-old mother and her three kids who were all staying at Ezra Miller's Vermont property remain unknown as authorities reportedly suspect the actor is hiding their location.

According to court documents viewed by Rolling Stone — which first reported in June about the family staying on Miller's farm under allegedly dangerous conditions — Vermont State Police tried to serve an emergency care order to the woman this past weekend, requiring the kids (who are 1, 4 and 5 years old) to be taken away from the home and her care.

That highlighted piece is what the news focuses less on to spin people up. She may be purposely hiding to avoid turning her kids over to social services.

On 8/16/2022 at 1:01 PM, Bosco685 said:

I posted this in the Water Cooler ( :whatthe: ). But it may help some to reflect on what could be happening.

Police Unable to Locate Mother and Her 3 Kids Who Were Staying with Ezra Miller in Vermont

That highlighted piece is what the news focuses less on to spin people up. She may be purposely hiding to avoid turning her kids over to social services.

If I'm the mom: Once the piece was written, and the dad began looking for her, I'm long gone with those kids. We do not know what is actually best for the kids, but I certainly hope the mom does.

On 8/16/2022 at 1:07 PM, theCapraAegagrus said:

If I'm the mom: Once the piece was written, and the dad began looking for her, I'm long gone with those kids. We do not know what is actually best for the kids, but I certainly hope the mom does.

Agreed.

It sounds like it was a broken home to begin with. So assuming he murdered them without understanding the details of what is going on misses that part of potential reality.