• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE FLASH starring Ezra Miller 2022
10 10

2,182 posts in this topic

I cannot go but I received this in my email from Fandango for a free screening: 

https://www.fandangomovietickets.com/theflashscreening/?cmp=PUSH~FANDANGO~20230605_FAND_PUSH_TheFlash

EDIT:  I just checked and while some locations like NY are fully booked, others have spots open. 

Edited by Buzzetta

On 6/5/2023 at 11:24 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

(tsk) Miller's Flash in ZSJL is fantastic.

Much like every young character, he's not that prime Barry Allen yet, but it was a great start.

Agree to disagree then but I really thought he was bad. I liked the casting a lot overall. Flash and Lex Luthor were the only ones I didn’t like. 

On 6/4/2023 at 4:34 PM, media_junkie said:

Yeah, I'd really like to see Keaton as Batman again, but I just cannot get over Miller's action.  For me and my kids I have decided we will not reward bad behavior and just sit this one out.  I will not be casting judgement on others that see this movie, if they go I hope they have a good time.  I just cannot support it.

I don’t see a difference at all. I love Chinatown by the way.  But it’s all Polanski. His baby.  Both films are plagued with a negative vibe.  And if Hitler directed the Flash, I would still probably see it. Maybe. Definitely.

On 6/6/2023 at 12:07 PM, jsilverjanet said:

@Bosco685 are there any pending charges against Miller? sorry if you don't but I figured you would probably know best and fastest response to my question than the general public here

Other than a woman who presented her baby to Miller to hug and he bit him, or the fan that brought his goldfish in a bowl for Miller to sign the bowl and he drank the water and swallowed the fish whole, I haven't read anything lately that troubling.

:drumroll: