• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

This cast couldn’t have been more perfect, the chemistry is outstanding. Whether it’s Pattinson with Zoë Kravitz, Jeffrey Wright, Paul Dano, or John Turturro, every scene is better than the last. As I said previously, Robert Pattinson is my new favorite as Bruce Wayne/Batman. The pain from his past really motivates this young version and makes him electric on screen. Kravitz as Catwoman is a perfect fit. She embodies the allure of Selina Kyle. Paul Dano as Riddler is a perfect villain. He’s intelligent and completely unhinged with a huge chip on his shoulder. All he wants is revenge. Also, Jeffrey Wright as Lt. James Gordon is the cop we all need in our cities. I can’t wait to see more of them in the future.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5

What are the people that always complain about a movie's length doing with that hour they could have back??  I'm sure their time is soooo important.  I really hate hearing about a films length.  You know ahead of time and if you can't sacrifice the whole 3 hours of your time maybe stay home.

On 2/28/2022 at 12:33 PM, DiamondCityComics said:

What are the people that always complain about a movie's length doing with that hour they could have back??  I'm sure their time is soooo important.  I really hate hearing about a films length.  You know ahead of time and if you can't sacrifice the whole 3 hours of your time maybe stay home.

AMEN! :cheers:

THE GOOD - Dark, sprawling and fully realized down to the tiniest detail, Matt Reeves has made the definitive Batman film, one that is distinctive compared to previous films, challenging and highly rewarding. Robert Pattinson is the best Batman we've had yet. A rich supporting cast. Michael Giacchino's grand and haunting score. Excellent crafts all around.

THE BAD - Some audiences may feel the three-hour runtime is a daunting chore to sit through.

THE OSCAR PROSPECTS - Best Adapted Screenplay, Best Cinematography, Best Makeup & Hairstyling, Best Original Score, Best Production Design, Best Sound & Best Visual Effects

THE FINAL SCORE - 9/10