• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

On 2/24/2022 at 9:53 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

TBH, I never paid much attention to the Batsuits until Affleck's; His are so starkingly superior to every other one I had seen up until then that it was a really cathartic realization.

I think the BatFfleck suit is Frank Miller gold. It met so much of my expectations.

On 2/24/2022 at 11:26 AM, Broke as a Joke said:

I'd love to see a movie portrayal of the 1970's gray suit, yellow bat logo and blue cape. Sick of every movie having "bat-armor". 

It could be tough to adapt the yellow logo and make it look good. Kinda fit on Keaton's suit, but today's designs fit a different time.

On 2/25/2022 at 3:33 PM, Larryw7 said:

First critical reactions. This picture is from Twitter.

FMVsvS7XMAAqHho.jpeg

'It made me think that Eternals is one helluva movie compared to this carp.' 

'As the horrible film finally ended, I thought to myself 'sensational, I've got enough time to get to Haagen Dasz before they close."

' I had one of the new chairs in the theatre, it felt funny gripping it, as it was such a pliable material, very marshmallow-like.'

'I dropped a couple of Ecstacy before we went, so by the time I got there I was absolutely euphoric. Can't tell you a thing about the film, but the chairs felt nice. I think they were new, nice grip.' 

On 2/25/2022 at 12:42 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

'It made me think that Eternals is one helluva movie compared to this carp.' 

'As the horrible film finally ended, I thought to myself 'sensational, I've got enough time to get to Haagen Dasz before they close."

' I had one of the new chairs in the theatre, it felt funny gripping it, as it was such a pliable material, very marshmallow-like.'

'I dropped a couple of Ecstacy before we went, so by the time I got there I was absolutely euphoric. Can't tell you a thing about the film, but the chairs felt nice. I think they were new, nice grip.' 

So much effort: so little comedy buildup.

:baiting: (:

Review embargo lifts on February 28th

The Batman First Reactions Released Early (& They're Very Good)

The official review embargo for The Batman will be lifted at 9AM PST on Monday, February 28. However, a new Instagram post from MTV UK just gave a glimpse at some rapturous praise from various sources. The video, which intercuts clips from the film along with fun facts, also features selected pull quotes and buzzwords that describe the film as "euphoric," "sensational," and "gripping."