• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE BATMAN starring Robert Pattinson (2022)
13 13

3,099 posts in this topic

On 2/17/2022 at 3:12 PM, Bosco685 said:

A little more details

The movie creators told him to stop early on. That's a good thing. They didn't want Whisper Batman.

:banana:

guess he's used to whispering sweet nuthins in them twilight movies.

Spoiler Alert.

https://comicbookmovie.com/batman/the_batman/the-batman-credit-sheet-appears-to-confirm-barry-keoghans-role-spoilers-a192204

THE BATMAN Credit Sheet Appears To Confirm Barry Keoghan's Role - SPOILERS

THE BATMAN Credit Sheet Appears To Confirm Barry Keoghan's Role - <font color=red>SPOILERS</font>

A credit sheet for The Batman has found its way online, and it would appear to lend credence to - if not outright confirm - the persistent rumors that Barry Keoghan will actually be playing a new incarnation of The Joker in Matt Reeves' reboot.

The Eternals actor is listed as "Unseen Arkham Prisoner." This obviously means he won't be playing Gotham City PD officer Stanley Merkel as initially reported, and might just confirm that he has indeed been cast as The Dark Knight's most infamous foe.

Last month, a supposed breakdown of Keoghan's only scene leaked, and the description similarly referred to him as an "unnamed prisoner in Arkham Asylum." There were no overt implications that this individual was The Joker - aside from his laugh, which was said to be "hyena like."

Check out the full cast list below, which also reveals that we will be flashing back to Bruce Wayne's childhood - as well as The Riddler's!

We'll have to wait and see if Keoghan's character really is supposed to be a new take on The Clown Prince of Crime, but it's looking very likely. Presumably, there are tentative plans in place for him to return to the role if a sequel is given the go-ahead.

The Batman hits theaters on March 4, but keep an eye out for social media reactions on February 28.

DISCLAIMER: Comic Book Movie is protected under the DMCA (Digital Millenium Copyright Act) and... [MORE]
Show Comments

On 2/22/2022 at 7:45 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I'm getting more excited as the days number closer.

I mean, this is your weekly reminder that I hate this movie and I will not enjoy either of the 2 shows that I willingly paid for.

"...like I did twice with Captain Marvel and then couldn't help but declare daily how much that movie upset me. But at least Disney got my money, and that gives me comfort!" 

:baiting:

On 2/22/2022 at 7:56 AM, Bosco685 said:

"...like I did twice with Captain Marvel and then couldn't help but declare daily how much that movie upset me. But at least Disney got my money, and that gives me comfort!" 

I saw Suicide Squad twice, too. They always get my money before I see the movie.

Who is Dan Mora? That's what all the capitals spell in the Boss Logic motion poster post, with the weird capitalisation. @Bosco685 @theCapraAegagrus

Edited by Mecha_Fantastic

On 2/22/2022 at 7:58 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

I saw Suicide Squad twice, too. They always get my money before I see the movie.

Did the passive-aggressive response to your passive-aggressive post not work for you?

:roflmao: :cheers:

On 2/22/2022 at 7:58 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Who is Dan Mora? That's what all the capitals spell in the Boss Logic motion poster post, with the weird capitalisation. @Bosco685 @theCapraAegagrus

Obv Riddler's real name. No dark and gritty Batman movie can have a name like "Edward Nigma".