• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
27 27

9,532 posts in this topic

On 2/23/2022 at 4:52 PM, MultiSig Mike said:

Can we post plastic crack for sale here?

Best to put it in mixed age. 

There have been offers before to pick up things at cost for anyone looking when out and about but if you are looking to do a sales thread that belongs in the marketplace. 

More Classified digital renders... 

Without saying the Python Patrol figure goes to Target... they basically just said that Target is the home for Python Patrol.  Good luck with that for anyone that collects the line.   Glad I sit on the sidelines for this lol 

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 11.29.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 11.27.29 AM.png

Edited by Buzzetta

On 2/24/2022 at 8:41 AM, Buzzetta said:

Damn it... I might need Recondo.... trying to stay away from this line lol 

Clutch, Recondo, and Stalker were the first three Joes I had as a kid. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 11.39.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 11.40.32 AM.png

Thanks for sharing ... I am watching the video now.

I also have been trying to stay away from this line but damn .... they are really killing it!

On 2/24/2022 at 12:05 PM, Buzzetta said:

Stalker, Tomax, and Xamot and possibly a few others will be available for preorder on Hasbro Pulse at 1pm

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 12.05.19 PM.png

I thought this was really beautiful, and would buy it as a print for sure.

@Buzzettanot sure how you're able to sit through the entire presentation for the play by play. I'm sure those folks are nice, but their voices set my nerves on fire. I just can't listen to people being that aggressively pleasant to each other for that long. This probably says more about me than it does about them...

Anyway, I had it playing, muted, in another tab, and would scroll through from time to time to see what had dropped.

I've now ordered the new Classified offerings (Stalker, the Twins, the Viper pack) through BBTS. I just realized that this stuff isn't set to release until spring of 2023! I know the supply chain is wrecked, but man, I don't see the point in previewing stuff that isn't going to show up for well over a year. I've still got blue balls for the last round of stuff I ordered in the summer that has yet to materialize. It's getting pretty ridiculuous.

I ordered the Cobra o-ring set, two of them, but...I just don't know. At $40 a pop, I'm not sure if I'm going to be in for these for the long haul. We shall see.

The Megatron HISS tank is a great idea, and the packaging looks great, but the figure itself...meh. It looks like Megatron with a bunch of junk stuck all over him. The HISS isn't blended into his design at all, it's like a shell, almost. Interesting. Don't get me wrong, they're still getting my money.

All of the Classified stuff looks terrific, I am so glad they've gone in the retro direction. And the inclusion of Kamakura is certainly interesting. It's not a character I'm really familiar with, but I think it could mean interesting additions to the line down the road. Should be fun.

On 2/24/2022 at 12:25 PM, Buzzetta said:

Transformers and GI Joe mashup

Hisstank that transforms into Megatron

Preorder today for those interested.

I would be totally into it if it were a Vamp that transformed into Hound. 

Screen Shot 2022-02-24 at 12.20.56 PM.png

I was thinking about it for a while.  Finally clicked the order button.  -> sold out.  Tsk.