• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,415 posts in this topic

On 4/10/2022 at 9:48 AM, mr_highgrade said:

Are these worth 10 bucks each? 

20220406_125258.jpg

20220406_125252.jpg

To me, no. 

The Prince Adam is one I would grab.  It looks like he has the belt which is often missing. 

The rest are fairly common.   On the flip side, many are selling for that price range and get it (just likely wouldn't be able to buy and sell for more).

Patrick

On 4/10/2022 at 8:48 AM, mr_highgrade said:

Are these worth 10 bucks each? 

20220406_125252.jpg

That two headed one is good as long as the springs in his arms work.  Each fist punches the other head.  xD

On 4/12/2022 at 2:46 PM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

I never 'got' the concept of the Super 7 TMNT Ultimates. So basically hewing as close to the original as possible, just a bit bigger, with better accessories (if you choose), articulation, and a larger size. We're not exactly remaking the wheel here. Yes Four Horsemen sculpts are always enticing, but not on something I don't see the value in. 

So I ordered a Turtle to see what I thought in person. I got my favourite (who was also the cheapest) Donatello. And.... I get it now. Once you hold them, it all makes sense, and you. Want. More. I now need the 4 Turtles and probably Ray Fillet and Metalhead. It's not a line I want to go all-in on, but I have my wants. The figure is stunning in person. The accessories are top notch, and the extra head sculpt looks so good I was seriously contemplating just purchasing another Donnie so I could have both heads on display. 

If you're a TMNT fan, especially of the vintage line, and haven't checked these out, do yourself a favour, and give them a second look. 

20220412_195619.thumb.jpg.74e65531c889ba1cb560f20573919f03.jpg

See, this is dangerous. I was probably going to get the Super 7 GI Joe and Transformers Ultimates, because they look great, but held off on pre-order because they're so expensive. BUT...I doubt I can hold off forever. These look great.

On 3/29/2022 at 12:48 PM, F For Fake said:

I've peeked a little bit, there's some MotU stuff, some Transformers...I don't see any Joes. I really love MotU, but have tried to not let myself go down that rabbit hole. So we'll see if I end up selling or keeping this stuff. The eternal struggle!

Daddy likes that Mantisaur. Slide into my PMs if you sell.