• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,374 posts in this topic

On 3/29/2022 at 3:30 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

:roflmao:

Yeah. I wasn't even aware of these lines. They are actually pretty cool. Well made. Hits the vintage nostalgia points. Be careful :foryou:

Oh, I'm never careful. ha

On 3/29/2022 at 12:32 PM, F For Fake said:

A good friend of mine is trying to clear his storage space out, and asked if I'd want to buy his stuff or sell it for him. I'm going to pay him straight up, rather than auction it on his behalf, we'll both make out well that way. He dropped off a couple of boxes on Sunday. Can't wait to go through them! Should have about 10 boxes of comics coming shortly. Here's a sneak preview, hopefully I'll have time to get into them tonight.

IMG_5285.JPG

Oh wow. That looks like a great lot to go through. Comics too! I would probably start collecting motu after that.

On 3/29/2022 at 3:37 PM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Oh wow. That looks like a great lot to go through. Comics too! I would probably start collecting motu after that.

I've peeked a little bit, there's some MotU stuff, some Transformers...I don't see any Joes. I really love MotU, but have tried to not let myself go down that rabbit hole. So we'll see if I end up selling or keeping this stuff. The eternal struggle!

On 3/29/2022 at 1:32 PM, F For Fake said:

A good friend of mine is trying to clear his storage space out, and asked if I'd want to buy his stuff or sell it for him. I'm going to pay him straight up, rather than auction it on his behalf, we'll both make out well that way. He dropped off a couple of boxes on Sunday. Can't wait to go through them! Should have about 10 boxes of comics coming shortly. Here's a sneak preview, hopefully I'll have time to get into them tonight.

IMG_5285.JPG

Ehh, just sell some to me.   The Mantisaur is awesome.  

Patrick

On 3/28/2022 at 10:01 AM, STORMSHADOW_80 said:

Went to pick up a nice Joe lot yesterday because I saw a figures I needed. I was surprised on the amount of accessories. While I was there he showed me other stuff for sale. I dig Robotech so that was a no brainer. Got the ghost buster lot to resale. Get to learn new/old toy lines so that’s cool.

AECE3395-9957-4C52-A464-05FC09A937DA.jpeg

6A1CEED6-CB70-4D2C-B763-AAE6597B5B1E.jpeg

3D0A7B6A-17C4-4AC3-B8BD-57B350BE7A6D.jpeg

I'm not a big Ghostbusters toy fan, but there is a healthy group of people that really loves them. 

That is a very solid lot of Voltron, with the keys, helmets, and coffin markers.

Patrick

Suitable substitutes for the sh figuarts line including a ko great saiyaman place holder. A60692CF-A19A-41F5-94E9-4C4ABA25C112.thumb.jpeg.2e03a20b19806ac7c0814330c0d22517.jpegC37C590A-D3D6-4122-A403-47824208D53D.thumb.jpeg.d7e68ae1a507018861a622ed8782d4e5.jpeg

looking to start adding Street Fighter and Fist of the Northstar figures to the collection but not sure which toy line I want to go with for either. Bandai, NECA and Storm Collectibles all make nice SF figures but I’m not sure who makes a good line of FotNS line.

On 3/30/2022 at 7:38 AM, wombat said:

Picked up two new vampi figures. I think I have a complete set now. 

IMG_4192.JPG

IMG_4191.JPG

IMG_4193.JPG

Ah, C. S. Moore. I love his sculpts, he's capable of some beautiful women, with sculpts that pass the test of time. Nice score you got there. 

On 3/30/2022 at 11:16 AM, The Meta said:

IMG_5309.JPG.f0b66b4cfd44cdf0309543daa4b

OMG I remember this

It's really cool! This is one I never had as a kid, so it's neat to have one around. Some neat play features. And everyone's gotta love that snake puppet!

On 3/30/2022 at 9:19 AM, F For Fake said:

It's really cool! This is one I never had as a kid, so it's neat to have one around. Some neat play features. And everyone's gotta love that snake puppet!

The snake puppet is a big deal for that playset.  

It looks like it's in good condition.  Don't put it on as they are pretty fragile.  

If you sell stuff, let me know. 

P.S. - Remember when I told I might be your neighbor?  Well, I won't be too far soon.  I'm moving to Indy in short order.  

Patrick 

On 3/30/2022 at 11:01 PM, followtheleader said:

The snake puppet is a big deal for that playset.  

It looks like it's in good condition.  Don't put it on as they are pretty fragile.  

If you sell stuff, let me know. 

P.S. - Remember when I told I might be your neighbor?  Well, I won't be too far soon.  I'm moving to Indy in short order.  

Patrick 

Hey Patrick!

Yes, the puppet is in remarkably good shape, and you're absolutely right, they're generally rotted or nearly ready to disintegrate! I'm kind of scared to touch it ha I do sell, at this moment I'm planning on hanging onto the MotU stuff, but if anything ever catches your eye, let me know.

Oh wow, that's great! I've visited Indy a few times, have friends up that way as well. If you ever make a trip down this way, let me know!

On 4/4/2022 at 12:21 PM, Namtak said:

Did a saliva test with spare parts for the alien maquette,just to give me an idea how to do it,now i know what to do but still im impress with result even if its not perfect!

20220404_120116.jpg

20220404_120056.jpg

That turned out great. I'm enjoying watching your progress on this project.