• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week In Your Plastic Crack, Action Figures and Toy Collection
26 26

9,449 posts in this topic

Damnit, of course tonight is the Transformers panel. I hope they officially announce that Buzzworthy Bumblebee SS86 Hound that's been doing the rounds for months. I really want that one. I know we've got the leaked listings so we know what we're getting anyway, but it'd be nice to have a few surprises. Oh, probably too soon but I'd like to see SS86 Swoop too. Looking forward to completing my Dinobots. 

On 7/20/2023 at 10:13 AM, Cat said:

Damnit, of course tonight is the Transformers panel. I hope they officially announce that Buzzworthy Bumblebee SS86 Hound that's been doing the rounds for months. I really want that one. I know we've got the leaked listings so we know what we're getting anyway, but it'd be nice to have a few surprises. Oh, probably too soon but I'd like to see SS86 Swoop too. Looking forward to completing my Dinobots. 

I really am looking forward to Swoop.  I know you have to wait but you are really going to like Snarl. 

On 7/21/2023 at 12:19 AM, Buzzetta said:

I really am looking forward to Swoop.  I know you have to wait but you are really going to like Snarl. 

He's sitting in my BBTS POL and I intend to ship him out next week. Can't wait for him. I just hope I get a good one that has his head emblem lining up, I've seen far too many posted online that don't. 

On 7/19/2023 at 7:18 AM, Buzzetta said:

It's official... we no longer play with toys.  The toys play with us. 

I saw the Optimus Prime but this thing takes the technology to another level. 

$1500

Still not worth that price to me... but one day the price will come down and all Transformers will be like this. 

I'm excited if this is the future of Transformers.  

Get ready for a official Hasbro / Kenner rerelease of Yak Face

If you don't have $600 laying around for a loose original or didn't buy one twenty something years ago when they were much less (I did:banana:) ... here you go... 

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 7.31.01 PM.png

retro-collection-return-of-the-jedi-set-4.jpg

Screenshot 2023-07-20 at 7.30.46 PM.png

On 7/20/2023 at 4:34 PM, Buzzetta said:

If you don't have $600 laying around for a loose original or didn't buy one twenty something years ago when they were much less (I did:banana:) ... here you go... 

Mothma looks great!!

Lego has a big reveal this weekend.  Could it be the big Avengers tower that is in the rumor mill? 

The Blockbuster video mock up is pretty sweet though. 

https://www.brickfanatics.com/what-visitors-get-lego-sdcc-booth-2023

Brickbuster-Coming-Soon.png

Edited by Buzzetta

Lego meh 

LEGO 76232 The Hoopty (I don't make the names.  I just report what I see)

Going by the inside... this is bigger than the box suggests.  Still at $100 suggested retail, Lego mush have hit the crack pipe hard that day. 

LEGO-Marvel-76232-The-Hoopty-04.webp

LEGO-Marvel-76232-The-Hoopty-02.webp

LEGO-Marvel-76232-The-Hoopty-01.webp

Leak time... Marvel Minifigures Series 2

This time there are again 12 different figures to collect. The LEGO 71039 Marvel Studios Minifigures Series 2 is based on the Disney+ series Hawkeye , Moon Knight , She-Hulk , Echo , X-Men '97 , WandaVision , What If... ? and the special Werewolf by Night :

• Hawkeye with bow, quiver and owl
  • Kate Bishop with bow, quiver, target and Lucky the pizza dog
  • Moon Knight with crescent blades and scarab
  • Mr Knight with sticks, Gus the fish and tape recorder
  • Agatha Harkness with magic parts and Darkhold
  • Werewolf by Night with Bloodstone
  • She-Hulk with cellphone and billboard
  • Goliath with Ant-Man microfigure
  • Echo with sticks
  • Wolverine with mask, claws and Sentinel parts
  • Beast with yellow cup and Sentinel parts
  • Storm with lightning and Sentinel parts

LEGO-71039-Marvel-Studios-Minifiguren-2-Leak-01.webp

On 7/21/2023 at 9:22 AM, Buzzetta said:

Some good stuff in there. I'm happy we're getting Nacelle, and it's nice to finally see SS86 Ratchet. I'll have to see a bit more of Ultra Magnus before I get excited by him, but he does look like an improvement over the Siege mold. 

On 7/21/2023 at 9:34 AM, Buzzetta said:

Now these I'm down for. I wants me that Wicket and Ackbar. Mon Mothma looks really good too, suitably boring.