• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Books you just cant find in the Wild
22 22

4,489 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, musicmeta said:

Can't find X-O Manowar 1/2 Gold in CGC 9.8,  Moon Knight 13, 14, 24 & 25 in CGC 9.8...Just tough to find for me anyway.

In the wild, I have NEVER found an X-O Manowar 1/2 Gold and I've been looking for one since, well, they came out two decades ago.

20 hours ago, Michael Browning said:

This week’s haul: (I have not run into a Batman The Man Who Laughs first print in the wild in years and the Rune Silver Surfer is the regular version and not either of the two squarebound copies that were printed. I didn’t even know a copy with a cheaper cover price and binding existed!)

99D50393-15EC-47EA-8B28-DD26E3B7CFC3.jpeg

3FE80871-197B-4C82-97EE-9E4BA4F0CAB3.jpeg

84352D69-5A08-4DEC-B0CD-3D77E3BFD0D6.jpeg

D09FAB64-856C-4F35-B8EF-05B67388A09B.jpeg

I rarely buy duplicates of any book, but Batman: Man Who Laughs is an exception. 

Nice find. 

Patrick

7 hours ago, Michael Browning said:

In the wild, I have NEVER found an X-O Manowar 1/2 Gold and I've been looking for one since, well, they came out two decades ago.

I’ve got a few raw copies of X-O Manowar Gold 1/2 but they are not 9.8.  Nowhere near. Yes I’ve been searching for one for years myself. One just sold on eBay a few days ago.  I missed it. 

9 hours ago, Michael Browning said:

That's because they were (mostly) not distributed.

On 7/20/2018 at 2:31 PM, lonetree said:

These boards are a wealth of information - never knew there was a black logo variant signed.  I have 4-5 of these and they are still polybagged.  Guess it is time to open them up.

Had 5 polybagged copies of FF #587 - opened them all up.  it was like playing the lottery - 0 for 5 :tonofbricks:

Edited by lonetree