• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

In the Shadow of the Atomic Age
6 6

2,403 posts in this topic

There are some truly superb painted covers on the mid- and late-1950s Lone Rangers.

I agree. And they did it for his horse as well:

31-05-201174208PM.jpg

:headbang:

Edited by Hepcat

Alright then. Here are scans of four of my much grittier books:

SpaceWestern44.jpg

:juggle:

Nice. Always liked this one. Has a little bit of everything going on with that cover.

SpaceWestern44.jpg

Nice. Always liked this one. Has a little bit of everything going on with that cover.

Really must pick up a copy of that book at some point. Genuine Atomic Age cross-genre weirdness.

SA06-RC.jpg

Well I'm saying that's a pretty nice book but Adamstrange has decreed that science fiction books aren't welcome in this thread.

(shrug)

Not everything. Twould be much improved with headlights.

;)

Edited by Hepcat

Well I'm saying that's a pretty nice book but Adamstrange has decreed that science fiction books are strictly prohibited in this thread.
I did. And then I violated that rule on that first page when I posted a Strange Adventures. :blush:

Well I'm saying that's a pretty nice book but Adamstrange has decreed that science fiction books are strictly prohibited in this thread.
I did. And then I violated that rule on that first page when I posted a Strange Adventures. :blush:

Screw da rulz! We want pretty pitchurs!

Well if everybody else is going to flout the rules like that, I'm going to have to post scans of these two books (strictly in self-defence of course):

23-05-201182253PM.jpg

StrangeWorlds7.jpg

Edited by Hepcat

The flagrant rule breaking in this thread appears to be driving potential posters away in droves. I'll see if I can rectify this situation by posting these two scans of books falling squarely within the rules:

JetAces.jpg

CombatKelly.jpg

Edited by Hepcat

:shy:

112890.jpg

Bye

excellent group of books! :applause:

assemblyman james fitzpatrick ny, sen robt hendrickson nj

june 4 1954

nycomicdisplay54.jpg

That is freakin' awesome! Waytogo Scrooge (thumbs u