• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the rarest comic you have acquired this year?

86 posts in this topic

No doubt the rarest book I've picked up this year, and the rarest I currently own. One of the scarcest "red scare" giveaways books out there. I know for a long time it wasn't even listed in Overstreet.

americaunder_zpsojp66lgr.jpg

Because of the tropical weather Brazilian golden age comics have the staples replaced , removed or are in really bad shape with missing and destroyed pages . I purchased this from Portugal , complete with the original staples , i assume someone purchased it at Brazil then took it to Portugal , This copy could be the only complete existing copy

zz08NIUl.jpg

b8eM7Q8l.jpg

Because of the tropical weather Brazilian golden age comics have the staples replaced , removed or are in really bad shape with missing and destroyed pages . I purchased this from Portugal , complete with the original staples , i assume someone purchased it at Brazil then took it to Portugal , This copy could be the only complete existing copy

zz08NIUl.jpg

b8eM7Q8l.jpg

Love it!

zz08NIUl.jpg

b8eM7Q8l.jpg

Love this one.

The rarest book I have acquired this year is a B&W copy of "If the Devil Would Talk". I think OSPG lists only 4 known copies. I figure that is pretty rare.

I purchased it in a non-CGC holder, so I did not post a photo (don't want to get on the naughty list with the mods).

No doubt the rarest book I've picked up this year, and the rarest I currently own. One of the scarcest "red scare" giveaways books out there. I know for a long time it wasn't even listed in Overstreet.

americaunder_zpsojp66lgr.jpg

:o:applause: