• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas -- March 31-April 2, 2017
1 1

448 posts in this topic

voice actors

KEVIN CONROY - Batman (joining Mark Hamill - the Joker) 

NOLAN NORTH - Uncharted

TROY BAKER - Uncharted

BILLY WEST - Futurama

RODGER BUMPASS - Spongebob

CHRISTOPHER DANIEL BARNES - Spider-Man

ALI HILLIS - Mass Effect

JENNIFER HALE - Mass Effect

CHARLET CHUNG - Overwatch

I know you don't control it and I probably underestimate Star Wars fans, but damn, $195 for an autograph from Hamil is too high. He has priced a lot of people out of meeting him.

Edited by kevhtx

1 minute ago, kevhtx said:

I know you don't control it and I probably underestimate Star Wars fans, but damn, $195 for an autograph from Hamil is too high. He has priced a lot of people out of meeting him.

It's definitely not cheap and it has gone up - he was US$150 ($200 Canadian) back in September at Fan Expo Canada.

I would expect there to not be too many spots available then.

If it costs $499 for a package to interact with Mark Hamill then it must be special to someone to let go of that much money. (shrug)

They did post via social media that there will be interaction outside the "packages", but near $200 a raw sig....?

I'm sure a lot of people will show the love, I am priced out of this market though :fear:

22 hours ago, kevhtx said:

It's steep, but I was actually worried it would be higher than that. I'm just wondering how the autograph times will be run. I'm not interested in the $500 package as I'd just like to get a poster signed. 

Edited by mysterio

20 minutes ago, mysterio said:

It's steep, but I was actually worried it would be higher than that. I'm just wondering how the autograph times will be run. I'm not interested in the $500 package as I'd just like to get a poster signed. 

When he doesn't have an event elsewhere --- like a panel or a photo-op --- Mark is at his table signing and meeting fans.

38 minutes ago, TheCollector2016 said:

Question - I guess I didn't realize Tim wouldn't actually be signing here, and was looking forward to getting something CGC-certified.

Will the CGC be present at the actual signing?

His board name is dscott if you need to pm him....that's what you can search for to pm :) 

A bunch of Anime voice actors were announced today incl.

COLLEEN CLINKENBEARD

TODD HABERKORN

JAMIE MARCHI

VIC MIGNOGNA

TRINA NISHIMURA

MAILE FLANAGAN

JOSH GRELLE

ERIC VALE

ARRYN ZECH

BARBARA DUNKELMAN

KARA EBERLE

LINDSAY JONES