• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas -- March 31-April 2, 2017
1 1

448 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, mysterio said:

I'll be at the Monster's Lair Comics booth all weekend (when I am not standing in line for Mark Hamill, that is) so do stop by and say hello if you're at the show. We will have a great selection of books starting at $1 all the way up to quality Silver Age, plenty of keys and a lot of books that have never been to a show before!

Are you the designated CAW for Mark Hamill?

3 minutes ago, somewhereintexas said:

Are you the designated CAW for Mark Hamill?

I wish! I'll take your money, but you would probably be disappointed in the results... lol  I'm sure someone will have that ability, just not me.

I'm just going to be getting his autograph on my cast signed poster. I'm anticipating a pretty long line for him...

Edited by mysterio

1 hour ago, Kevin Boyd said:

I'll see you guys there, I'll be around the Pro Alley / Artist Alley area all weekend. Feel free to come by and say hello, vent or ask me any questions you have.

Please come say hello. :)

Just now, somewhereintexas said:

Wishful thinking on my part.  I've got a stack of things to be signed by Hamill and was hoping to save myself the hassle of having to coordinate with CGC!

Someone may be coordinating something private, so you might ask at the CGC booth. Could save you some time.

1 hour ago, somewhereintexas said:

There is a private signing, but I want to get the items signed myself so my daughter can get some face time in front of Hamill.

I'm the same way. I've got a poster I've been working on for years, and I want to get his auto myself (hence my statement about spending a bunch of time in his line).

24 minutes ago, Likwid6 said:

(Long time lurker, but first post!)

First time going to a major con out of town and just want to say the info on these boards has been tremendous--thanks you guys!  Can't wait to stand in line for some sigs this weekend.

Welcome to the Boards :applause:You'll be in good company ;) 

@Likwid6

Also be sure to take a CGC witness for any comics/magazines for those sigs :martini:

I'm sure you've got it covered, if you need any help or question's feel free to ask or pm :) the con is 2 day's away !!

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

3 hours ago, Likwid6 said:

(Long time lurker, but first post!)

First time going to a major con out of town and just want to say the info on these boards has been tremendous--thanks you guys!  Can't wait to stand in line for some sigs this weekend.

Welcome!

54 minutes ago, TheCollector2016 said:

Eliza Dushku cancels.

I thought real hard about buying auto/photo-op with her, so I'm glad I opted out :) I got Jay and Silent Bob last year, and Eliza Dushku was in Jay and Silent Bob strikes back. I also remembered her from a cameo in the big bang theory lol 

1 hour ago, Likwid6 said:

Stan Lee made it!

After canceling his last two shows I was getting concerned!

I think he just needs to scale back the number he does. He doesn't seem to have slowed like we thought he was going to do. Thats my view from 1000 feet away.

Good first day of sales, hopefully tomorrow is good. 

So much for Hamill signing all three days, today he apparently only signed for those that bought photo ops (relayed by two different orange shirted crew in the autograph area). I heard the line was still insane. Hoping I'll be able to get him Sunday. :wishluck:

Edited by mysterio