• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fan Expo Dallas -- March 31-April 2, 2017
1 1

448 posts in this topic

Kevin, anymore comic guests that you can share? or is list complete? Im starting to buy for the convention since its almost here. I just want to make sure I don't miss anyone. Thanks!

5 hours ago, kevhtx said:

Kevin, anymore comic guests that you can share? or is list complete? Im starting to buy for the convention since its almost here. I just want to make sure I don't miss anyone. Thanks!

I think I've posted the full list here, although the full list is not up on the website I hope that is fixed by Wednesday. The comics list is complete, although I've had two cancellations - Jonboy has a scheduling issue, and Doug Sneyd can't make it.

Looking into it, I don't think they did the show last year.

Elizabeth Henstridge has had to back out due to work commitments.

Hilly Hindi and Hannah Hindi of The Hillywood Show® (Youtube) are coming

Comics page updates are underway: http://fanexpodallas.com/comic-featured-guests/#

Photo ops on sale on Wednesday.

Edited by Kevin Boyd

Both Jim Lee signature packages are completely sold out.

Just announced today:

http://fanexpodallas.com/scott-snyder-greg-capullo-package/

Scott Snyder & Greg Capullo Fan Experience

Price

Saturday, April 1, 2017 $49.00

This package includes:

• Limited edition Batman lithograph by Greg Capullo, signed by both guests
  • 5 autographs each from Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo, on items of your choice, at an exclusive autograph session
  • Exclusive panel presentation with Scott and Greg together
  • The best selfie ever! Don’t forget your camera.

NOTE: Admission to FAN EXPO DALLAS is not included with Special Ticket purchase.
Admission to FAN EXPO DALLAS is required to attend these special events.

PLEASE NOTE: FOR CGC SIGNATURE SERIES, THERE ARE ADDITIONAL PER ITEM FEES = Please connect with ComicSketchArt Dscott for details. 

Edited by Kevin Boyd

http://fanexpodallas.com/adam-kubert-fan-experience/

Adam Kubert Fan Experience (Only 10 spots available)

Price

Saturday, April 1, 2017 $495.00

This package includes:

• 1 original inked head sketch (character of your choice)* done on an 8×10 artboard or blank comic**
  • 5 autographs per person
  • Exclusive roundtable discussion with Adam Kubert
  • The best selfie ever! Don’t forget your camera.

NOTES:
*Character request for pencil sketch must be made at time of purchase. Artist has final discretion.
**Comic cover to be provided by Adam Kubert based off character request.
Fans only, no dealers please! Limited to one ticket purchase per person.
If you would like to CGC/ CBCS these items, additional charges will apply through a third party provider.
Admission to FAN EXPO DALLAS is not included with Special Ticket purchase. Admission to FAN EXPO DALLAS is required to attend these special events.

@Kevin Boyd I noticed somewhere that you said that some artists, like Adam Kubert, would be signing some comics like the fist couple of them etc. for free? and to add CGC was 10$-15$ plus the CGC fees?

My point in asking is the following

Anyway is there any way to find out who else would sign a couple of things for free? like Jae Lee and getting him to sign a small statue?

Just curious because I wouldn't know who to ask when I get there, and asking you may save me from standing in line for nothing...

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

28 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Kevin Boyd I noticed somewhere that you said that some artists, like Adam Kubert, would be signing some comics like the fist couple of them etc. for free? and to add CGC was 10$-15$ plus the CGC fees?

My point in asking is the following

Anyway is there any way to find out who else would sign a couple of things for free? like Jae Lee and getting him to sign a small statue?

Just curious because I wouldn't know who to ask when I get there, and asking you may save me from standing in line for nothing...

I understand the Fan Exp Dallas website should update with artist signature prices when their sure of them. I thought that I'd ask if you knew, since I heard you mentioned Kubert's prices. At least, can you tell me if the FE website will tell whether some of the first couple of sigs of artist's and which artist's will be free when they update? Idk, seems like last year with Joe Mad....I found out at the show and that was fun, but I'm excited so I thought I'd ask lol 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

54 minutes ago, Kevin Boyd said:

They don't always share that with us, but I checked about Andy - he is free for non-CGC'd autographs and $10 for CGC SS. At Vancouver Jae Lee was free for non-CGC /regular autographs.

@Kevin Boyd

Earlier in this thread you mentioned the list of comic artists, and it was mentioned that the "regulars" would be coming too. So in short will Neal Adams be at Fan Expo Dallas 2017? or will there be an updated list of regular's?

If the list that you mentioned a while back is the completed list you can say that too, just wanted clarification :) 

Here's the list of comic pros again, in alphabetical order.

FULL NAME
ARTHUR ADAMS
JASON ADAMS
JERRY BECK
ED BRISSON
PAT BRODERICK
GREG CAPULLO
NEN CHANG
JOYCE CHIN
JEREMY CLARK
OLIVIER COIPEL
SAM DE LA ROSA