• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catrick's Cornucopia Moon Spoon June is CLOSED. Thanks to all!

345 posts in this topic

New Funnies 102

Some general wear, couple big dogears lower RH FC, small light stain lower BC.

Tight spine and CF, white pages. Six page Woody Woodpecker story.

Yours for $10

2KN6NiL.jpg

Double Dare Adventures 1

Featuring Bee Man!

On of those interesting Harvey squarebounds from the mid-Sixties. O'street says there's some Simon and Kirby work on this one.

This copy is flat, clean, square, glossy, tight with white pages, just a bit of general wear.

Certainly the nicest book of the evening, lol LOL

Asking $40

9FR6FOn.jpg

Okay, that was the last book for the evening.

Now that I've cleared away some of the underbrush I'll get on to some more interesting comic books.

As usual, keep an eye out for a couple Early Birds tomorrow morning.

Approved comics 12

Reprints Northwest Mounties 12 with a dandy new Matt Baker cover.

Very pretty copy...except for that blasted tape pull upper RH FC. Otherwise flat, tight, square, glossy, offwhite pages. A modest amount of general wear is it.

Asking $40

nVj5qP7.jpg

Homer Hooper 2

Atlas tries to clone Archie Andrews, fails miserably, :D

Second issue out of a four issue series. this one is structurally solid, but has those two fades upper RH FC, and several different rubber stamps BC, including two full date stamps. July 19, 1942 and July 4, 1944. Considering it was published in 1953 I'm a bit concerned that one or the other may be inaccurate, lol

Tight and clean otherwise, with a whiff of spine/stacking roll, still a bit of gloss, offwhite - white pages.

Take it home for $25 SOLD!

RNT6viE.jpg

Homer Hooper 2

Atlas tries to clone Archie Andrews, fails miserably, :D

Second issue out of a four issue series. this one is structurally solid, but has those two fades upper RH FC, and several different rubber stamps BC, including two full date stamps. July 19, 1942 and July 4, 1944. Considering it was published in 1953 I'm a bit concerned that one or the other may be inaccurate, lol

Tight and clean otherwise, with a whiff of spine/stacking roll, still a bit of gloss, offwhite - white pages.

Take it home for $25

RNT6viE.jpg

:takeit: The early bird gets the worm, and the Homer Hooper!

Georgie Comics 24

Now seriously. Who wears spike heels to the beach?

1" split lower spine, 1/2" split upper spine, several small ink scribgles, and some sort of oddball stain lower right near the circle, otherwise lays flat, spine and CF, offwhite pages.

Asking $25 SOLD!

GrkWVnH.jpg

Georgie Comics 24

Now seriously. Who wears spike heels to the beach?

1" split lower spine, 1/2" split upper spine, several small ink scribgles, and some sort of oddball stain lower right near the circle, otherwise lays flat, spine and CF, offwhite pages.

Asking $25

GrkWVnH.jpg

I'll take this one too!

Blackstone the Magician 3

Tear at lower staple, which is hanging on to the back side only, tear upper LH FC, general wear, odd looking blotch in the "C" in the logo, some soiling and small water spots BC, not bad but they're there. Flat and tight otherwise, with offwhite pages.

Four page Blonde Phantom story by Sekowsky in this issue.

Yours for $65

hpnI1Ri.jpg

Out Of The Shadows 5 (#1)

Tiny corners off both corners lower FC, chip out RH edge FC, and a bit of general wear.

Flat, tight, clean, glossy, tight spine and CF, offwhite - white pages.

According to O'street, has work by Alex Toth, George Roussos, and George Tuska.

Asking straight O'street VG, $115 for this little gem

oC78yQY.jpg

Well, from what I could tell. the Boards were down from around Noon until 7 PM today. Did anybody else suffer an outage?

Dang. And I was going to take the evening off, too.

Well, I'll be back later with a new mess of funnybooks.