• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stranger Things on Netflix
4 4

449 posts in this topic

In an interview with People, Stranger Things' star Schnapp revealed that his co-star Brown pulled an epic prank on him while filming season 4. Schnapp, who portrays Will Byers in the series, was beckoned by Brown, who portrays Eleven, to say goodbye on the last day of filming. Unbeknownst to Schnapp, the entire crew was in on the prank that Brown planned. When Schnapp arrived at the meeting spot, he didn't receive a goodbye from Brown and instead received a dousing with water balloons, hurled by Brown and 30 other crew members. This led to Schnapp spending the last day of filming soaking wet. Check out his statement below:

"On our last day of filming season 4, Millie, she got the whole crew together and she bought like, 2000 water balloons. She called me back to our base camp to give her a hug goodbye. I got there and I was like, 'Where is she at? Let me go say goodbye. Her and 30 other crew members came out behind the trailers with each, like, 100 water balloons, just chucking them at me! The whole night, I was soaked. Dripping. The costumes [team staffers] were mad. They had to blow dry my whole costume."

:roflmao:

Only recently did I watch the show.  My daughter loved it and wanted me to check it out.  So I watched all 3 seasons with her.  I enjoyed the show.  Loved the 80's nostalgia and all the comic nerd-y references and the like.  Good cast of characters.  Sometimes the kids would annoy me (looking at you, Mike).  Winona Ryder has aged pretty well.  Or, if she's had any work done it's very minor and she had a good doctor.