• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Stranger Things on Netflix
4 4

449 posts in this topic

On 6/10/2022 at 2:23 PM, manetteska said:

Popping in for a quick question on Season 4 ep 5 (I think) which is not a big deal, but has been bugging me:

Hide contents

How does Nancy know the rose stained glass Max is drawing is from Creel's house?

I’d have to go back and re-watch the season again but IIRC 

Spoiler

Nancy first hears about the Creel murders when doing her interview at the trailer park. After that I’m remembering a scene where she does research on the murders and looks at an old newspaper article that has a b&w picture of the house and that that takes place before she puts the pieces of the drawing together  

But I could be misremembering.  I was so into the show I was binging way past when I should have gone to bed. 

On 6/10/2022 at 8:45 PM, Number 6 said:

I’d have to go back and re-watch the season again but IIRC 

Hide contents

Nancy first hears about the Creel murders when doing her interview at the trailer park. After that I’m remembering a scene where she does research on the murders and looks at an old newspaper article that has a b&w picture of the house and that that takes place before she puts the pieces of the drawing together  

But I could be misremembering.  I was so into the show I was binging way past when I should have gone to bed. 

That was my guess as well — had to be from a newspaper article. I also did not go back to check (yet).

Update: went back and re-watched that scene in episode 3: it’s a big stretch but also a small item. Was just nagging at me. 

Edited by manetteska
Update

Somehow life got in the way and I never watched past episode one of season 3, so I binged the season last week and can’t wait to jump into season 4. This show is so good. It’s got everything. 

Also, as the father of a little girl and watching the season 3 finale on Father’s Day…well let’s just say I was a little misty eyed. 

Just finished part 1…Loved it! A couple things I have questions about that weren’t answered in part one

Spoiler

Biggest Question:
1. Is there a connection between Vecna the guidance counselor? Besides him finding two (almost 3) victims from her, she has a clock pendant on her necklace. And, her clock in her house looks like a key. Does it have any relationship to speeding up time in the Upside Down, which looks to be stuck in 11/1983

Tinfoil Hat Questions 

2. I also have a feeling we will get more of Sarah Hopper, possibly her  relationship to Hawkins lab.

3. We have heard clocks ringing in the past, when Will was taken to the upside down in Season 1, when Hop went into the tunnels in season 2, and when Billy went into the upside down last season. Has Vecna been behind the actions the entire time or is it just a coincidence?

Edited by awakeintheashes

Wow

Also, 

Spoiler

In the pizza shop when Elle was in the freezer bath, how did Will know Vecna’s name?

Nobody he talked to knew 001 was called Vecna. Mike had left for CA by that point. 

Plot hole, am I missing something, or something else?

Edited by awakeintheashes

On 6/26/2022 at 9:43 AM, awakeintheashes said:

Just finished part 1…Loved it! A couple things I have questions about that weren’t answered in part one

Reveal hidden contents

Biggest Question:
1. Is there a connection between Vecna the guidance counselor? Besides him finding two (almost 3) victims from her, she has a clock pendant on her necklace. And, her clock in her house looks like a key. Does it have any relationship to speeding up time in the Upside Down, which looks to be stuck in 11/1983

Tinfoil Hat Questions 

2. I also have a feeling we will get more of Sarah Hopper, possibly her  relationship to Hawkins lab.

3. We have heard clocks ringing in the past, when Will was taken to the upside down in Season 1, when Hop went into the tunnels in season 2, and when Billy went into the upside down last season. Has Vecna been behind the actions the entire time or is it just a coincidence?

Looks like #3 was a yes. Still not sure why 

Spoiler

The upside down was still in November 1983.