• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GOLDEN AGE cover poll thread --- FINAL ROUND:

114 posts in this topic

Only 12+ hours left to rank covers in the Golden Age cover Poll!!!

163121.jpg

163122.jpg

163123.jpg

163124.jpg

163125.jpg

>>>>>>Remember, keep your choices to yourself until the polls close.

>>>>>>>>>>>>Have fun and don't forget the popcorn!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>f_885963.gif

PS: Contrary to popular belief, Whiz 22 was never approved as a write-in candidate!

Alligator shoos deemed unnecessary as we haven't been swamped with requests. ;)

What? no Amazing Man # 22 Nazi Green Gorillas!! rantrant:sumo::sumo:

In the semi-finals but did not advance. It is a great cover!

True, AM22 not the gorilla my dreams, but a great cover. Advances were permitted up to the semi finals, we just didn't allow any monkey business in the finals polling. Proper decorum has been maintained throughout. (thumbs u

For participating, will we be able to have access to the final results of the votes here?

Especially since many of us do not receive copies of this Heritage magazine.

Once the mag is published I'm pretty sure it will be a topic of conversation. Prior to publication, I'm sure they will want to keep it under wraps.

Only 2 hours left to rank covers in the Golden Age cover Poll!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This link will take you directly to the poll...

>>>>>>>>>> http://jmu.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_1RLoqvQp04kY8F7

163121.jpg

163122.jpg

163123.jpg

163124.jpg

163125.jpg

i tried, but it was quite confusing on how to vote. i like the old method of using polls from this website better.

POLL OFFICIALLY CLOSED Thanks folks! :hi:

163121.jpg

163122.jpg

163123.jpg

163124.jpg

163125.jpg

i tried, but it was quite confusing on how to vote. i like the old method of using polls from this website better.

Sorry, Hawkman. This was a special poll conducted in participation with CGC & Heritage that utilized polling tools outside of the regular CGC forum polling. In the future, we'll endeavor to make it easier or provide special assistance for those who have difficulty with this format if we pursue surveys in this fashion.

Alas, like most things in life, you can't please everyone. :sorry:

I know we have to wait for the article to be published before the list will be revealed but I assume it is okay to discuss the books in question? If so, I would like to say that if you did not select Punch Comics # 12 as your number one pick you are wrong. Wrong I say, WRONG! End of story :sumo:

:baiting:

I know we have to wait for the article to be published before the list will be revealed but I assume it is okay to discuss the books in question? If so, I would like to say that if you did not select Punch Comics # 12 as your number one pick you are wrong. Wrong I say, WRONG! End of story :sumo:

You have no control over your set, ...we control the horizontal, ...we control the vertical. You have now entered the Outer Limits. gw.gif

You have no control over your set, ...we control the horizontal, ...we control the vertical. You have now entered the Outer Limits. gw.gif

I'm not the teensiest bit wrong, and Punch 12 didn't make my Top Five.

Neener Neener! (Runs away)