• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

Yeah, I just got one saying the Dell'Otto is shipping. This is my first mail order variant purchase, paypal was bursting so I got 3. Hopefully they come in great shape.

All,

Just thought I'd share this with you all. Dynamic Forces is having a sale on their Harley Quinn Rebirth #1 by Jae Lee. The sale is a CGC 9.6 or CGC 9.8 graded copy for the low price of $39.93. I couldn't pass it up, so I bought 1. If you're interested, click on the Link. Good Luck!

All,

Just thought I'd share this with you all. Dynamic Forces is having a sale on their Harley Quinn Rebirth #1 by Jae Lee. The sale is a CGC 9.6 or CGC 9.8 graded copy for the low price of $39.93. I couldn't pass it up, so I bought 1. If you're interested, click on the Link. Good Luck!

Thanks for the info !

All,

Thanks for the info !

No worries. We're all here to help each other out.

I got Legacy and Bulletproof shipping notifications but so far just "Shipping Label Created"

Same here with the Legacy books: "Shipping Label created".

Same here. Thought it already shipped, but it hasn't. It will probably ship tomorrow or friday.

I got Legacy and Bulletproof shipping notifications but so far just "Shipping Label Created"

Same here. Thought it already shipped, but it hasn't. It will probably ship tomorrow or friday.

I got a shipping notification with "label created", but then later got another notification saying cancelled and a note saying they are changing their shipping method. I called and wasn't really told much... They said they would send new notifications out when they ship. I'm calling again today so I'll update for anyone else who got this msg.

I got a shipping notification with "label created", but then later got another notification saying cancelled and a note saying they are changing their shipping method. I called and wasn't really told much... They said they would send new notifications out when they ship. I'm calling again today so I'll update for anyone else who got this msg.

That's rather odd. Was this for Legacy?

The Dell'Otto I ordered should be in my mailbox by the time I get home this evening

The Dell'Otto I ordered should be in my mailbox by the time I get home this evening

Legacy. I'm wondering if it is because I'm in Canada.

Legacy. I'm wondering if it is because I'm in Canada.

Same for me but I'm in the US.

I was happy to see a shipping notification from PayPal on Monday, but clicking the tracking link today still shows as just "Shipping Label Created".