• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

Does this mean Legacy comics inventory is already sold out??

No legacy isn't out of stock, but if you try to order one and didn't preorder the others they cancel your order and refund your money. I tried twice last night before going the London route.

The guy from Legacy even told me to wait and watch Facebook which I did, soon as they announced I ordered it and it got cancelled. Reached out to him, and he pretty much said tough luck for now. Check back in a few weeks.

Yea after they're sold out?

How long before they cancelled your order??

I ordered one set (coloured and Coptic) plus one lined cover. All on one order...... Is that an ok route?? They haven't cancelled it yet.....

5-15 minutes.

No legacy isn't out of stock, but if you try to order one and didn't preorder the others they cancel your order and refund your money. I tried twice last night before going the London route.

The guy from Legacy even told me to wait and watch Facebook which I did, soon as they announced I ordered it and it got cancelled. Reached out to him, and he pretty much said tough luck for now. Check back in a few weeks.

I ordered one set (coloured and Coptic) plus one lined cover. All on one order...... Is that an ok route?? They haven't cancelled it yet.....

5-15 minutes.

Yes, but they said orders are on hold until they sort through emails. Im really hoping mine isn't cancelled either. IF this is as limited as I think, (500-1000) then it'll be the cover everyone will be after strictly for that reason. Well, and awesome art... I want it to complete the set!

Dc doesn't do 400 print runs. You're all chasing the white rabbit and you're all going to get burned.

Agreed, minimum DC print run on a 3rd book is 1000 copies.

Well that's good to know. 1000 still isn't bad. But like I said, I just want the cover set so I don't care.

Is the Turner not available to order yet?

And which one has Harley in the yoga position all bloodied?

Sorry....I know nothing about variants. It's confusing. Usually I just go to Midtown and grab cover A of everything. But some of these are pretty fantastic.

Is the Turner not available to order yet?

And which one has Harley in the yoga position all bloodied?

Sorry....I know nothing about variants. It's confusing. Usually I just go to Midtown and grab cover A of everything. But some of these are pretty fantastic.

Turner is available on July 11 for pre order.

5-15 minutes.

I ordered this morning and I have not received any cancellations yet. :eek:

Here's the one I was talking about yesterday.

Emilio Lopez - Rebel Base Comics & Toys from Charlotte

Harley-Quinn_Final_COLOR_01b_Resize1.jpg

http://www.rebelbasecomics.com/

I really like this one, and I didn't know that Charlie Sheen's brother could draw (:

I saw elsewhere that this cover is actually by Khary Randolph. Even with shipping, it's still under $20 for those interested...