• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

How dare you!!! You've just made me add another one to my list. My wife was already mad enough as it is, and my wallet/bank account hate me. Great art though.

They keep increasing the price on the new Dell'Otto variants......

Are people really buying these ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im not sure if anyone is buying their variants............

but check out this variant ;)

my retailer harley quinn # 1 variant

this link is for the set of color and BW. (single issues available also)

http://www.kwanchang.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=9964&ArtistId=575

***we have arranged a special deal with the cover artist, clay mann. if you buy several sets 10/20. .he will draw an original sketch on the cover.***

Black and White remarque

http://www.kwanchang.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=9965&ArtistId=575

Color remarque

http://www.kwanchang.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=9966&ArtistId=575

thanks for your time

see you all in SD !!

How dare you!!! You've just made me add another one to my list. My wife was already mad enough as it is, and my wallet/bank account hate me. Great art though. Getting every variant on the market is proving to be an expensive task!

They keep increasing the price on the new Dell'Otto variants......

Are people really buying these ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im not sure if anyone is buying their variants............

but check out this variant ;)

my retailer harley quinn # 1 variant

this link is for the set of color and BW. (single issues available also)

http://www.kwanchang.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=9964&ArtistId=575

***we have arranged a special deal with the cover artist, clay mann. if you buy several sets 10/20. .he will draw an original sketch on the cover.***

Black and White remarque

http://www.kwanchang.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=9965&ArtistId=575

Color remarque

http://www.kwanchang.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=9966&ArtistId=575

thanks for your time

see you all in SD !!

I really like this cover. I'm a sucker for anything with motorcycles on the cover

Harley on a Harley = Win.

For mail order please go to Rupp Comics. Chris is handling the mail order part of the exclusive. It will be up later today.

Link

Is this one still scheduled to be available online? I don't think it shows up at the link above, yet.

Thanks!

For mail order please go to Rupp Comics. Chris is handling the mail order part of the exclusive. It will be up later today.

Link

Is this one still scheduled to be available online? I don't think it shows up at the link above, yet.

Thanks!

It will be up later today.

Hear, hear!

I lost count after 35 variants. It's gone way too out of control.

And when you look online months from now for Harley Quinn Rebirth CGC, you'll probably get 100's of results :eyeroll:

Also auction prices have dropped from $250 and up for a Puddin' Pack to about $150. Aspen is having another sale today for all 3 books at noon EST.

I'm hoping this is the case. I've bought 4 variants. I'm done.

Link

Thanks!

Maybe Friday?

Hear, hear!

And when you look online months from now for Harley Quinn Rebirth CGC, you'll probably get 100's of results :eyeroll:

Also auction prices have dropped from $250 and up for a Puddin' Pack to about $150. Aspen is having another sale today for all 3 books at noon EST.

I'm hoping this is the case. I've bought 4 variants. I'm done.

I am currently on 18 or the 40 that Ive found. I'm looking to get them all(not a pokemon reference).

I am going to get an Artgerm, and a March cover, maybe the Kirkham because I really like the art, forget the rest of these. While they may look ok, there is too many.

This feels like more variants than Star-Wars #1, and mostly flippers and speculators selling to each other again.

Look at the value of all those "Low Print" Star Wars variants now too.......trash.

Tread lightly on these, don't buy to flip, buy what you like.

A big +1 to this! I have to quote this and say I agree 100%

I am going to get an Artgerm, and a March cover, maybe the Kirkham because I really like the art, forget the rest of these. While they may look ok, there is too many.

This feels like more variants than Star-Wars #1, and mostly flippers and speculators selling to each other again.

Look at the value of all those "Low Print" Star Wars variants now too.......trash.

Tread lightly on these, don't buy to flip, buy what you like.

A big +1 to this! I have to quote this and say I agree 100%

100% agree too, but the problem still is, that i like too many covers! :insane:

Hear, hear!

Only the Color and Black and White were in the second sale. They ended up not bumping up the print run on the Hatless variant, it is still 1000. They *still* have both Color and B/W in stock, if anyone didn't get them and still wants them.

Link

Thanks!

Sales link is up and running.

Link

Thanks!

Sales link is up and running.

And bought. Thanks!

So far I've picked up the following:

Turner variant set including the hatless one.

Artgerm set including the inked line art variant. Really wish I knew the print run on the line art variant but they ain't tellin' for some reason.

Tyler Kirkham b&w variant.

Dell Otto b&w and color. I want to try to get one of the pink background variants.

Warren Louw white background variant.

Ashley Witter b&w and color.

Jay Anacleto b&w.

Joe Benitez b&w.

Jason Fabok b&w and color.

I've been buying all of the Batman variants. I'm trying to be more selective with Harley Quinn, All-Star Batman and Suicide Squad.

I like the Artgerm cover a lot. One thing bugs me though. What the heck is hovering over her left hand? I really wish it wasn't there.

Harley%20Artgerm_zpsebin1gkx.jpg

Well, she's blowing a kiss and the diamonds are in the shape of a heart so I thinks it's actually appropriate.

Artgerm variant

Midtown variant

Turner variant

And now the Fabok variant

If I can get the Zapp variant that'd be cool too as they're here in NJ (Please PM me if you know how to order them)

Zapp is selling direct from their website. I ordered mine from it.

https://www.zappcomics.com/product/harley-quinn-1-zapp-comics-exclusive-set-of-2-preorder/