• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

I've noticed the Guillem March covers for Gotham City Sirens #5/6/7 Sets selling locally and online, and lots of other people buying #5 and leaving #6/7 sit so they get their connecting Harley Covers.

I have comicxposure because they send out products sometimes, but I'll likely buy a copy and hope it arrives in good shape.

Hey Whats Up Boardies!!!!!

We want to give a sneak peek of our new Philip Tan Harley Quinn #1 Variant Cover!

This is our first variant that we have ever produced so we are excited for your feedback and honored to show it off first here on the CGC Boards.

We heard the plot was Harley Zombies and Coney Island.....We pitched Harley in a funhouse/haunted house with all of her costumes of the past and future (zombie) reflected around her.

We think Philip knocked it out of the park! What do you think? Is this one of the coolest Harley Covers out there?

Print Run is only 3,000 Color and 1500 B + W

Tan%20HQRVariant001a400_CMYK%20sm_zpsdowukrvr.jpg

image1_zpsqwsdpvxv.jpg

How do we purchase this one?

We want to give a sneak peek of our new Philip Tan Harley Quinn #1 Variant Cover!

This is our first variant that we have ever produced so we are excited for your feedback and honored to show it off first here on the CGC Boards.

We heard the plot was Harley Zombies and Coney Island.....We pitched Harley in a funhouse/haunted house with all of her costumes of the past and future (zombie) reflected around her.

We think Philip knocked it out of the park! What do you think? Is this one of the coolest Harley Covers out there?

image1_zpsqwsdpvxv.jpg

Awesome concept and Tan knocked it outta the ballpark!

image1_zpsqwsdpvxv.jpg

Only place i seen it is on ebay so far.I like it not $40 like it though lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HARLEY-QUINN-VOL-3-1-PHILIP-TAN-VARIANT-COLOR-AND-SKETCH-SET-REBIRTH-ZOMBIES-/131869952305

image1_zpsqwsdpvxv.jpg

Only place i seen it is on ebay so far.I like it not $40 like it though lol

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HARLEY-QUINN-VOL-3-1-PHILIP-TAN-VARIANT-COLOR-AND-SKETCH-SET-REBIRTH-ZOMBIES-/131869952305

$35 shipping to Canada? hm

image1_zpsqwsdpvxv.jpg

Our Primariy method right now is that we are selling on ebay and our seller name is NYComix. We have a buy it now best offer and list the set for $39.99......but make an offer if you like.

We will also have these for sale at our booth at Terrificon in August at Mohegan Sun

we are also in the middle of launching our website webstore www.scorpioncomics.com

(we hope to be able to do sales through there by the end of the week)

Thanks for your interest!

http://www.bulletproofcomix.com/

Scroll down a little.... Pink Harley variant limited to 800, expected 200 to be damaged.

I don't know man. :eyeroll:

Harley Quinn #1 Dell 'Otto Exclusive Pink Variant will be ULTRA RARE! Limited to only 800 copies! (1000 printed but we are expecting 200 copies to be damaged!)

This book will go on sale Thursday,July 21st. @ Noon. EST. Limit 2 per customer. We will combine ship if you have already placed an order with us. $50 per book. (For 48 hours the book will be on special for $40 per book)

Harley Quinn #1 variant covers by 2016 Cincinnati Comic Expo guests Jason Fabok & Peter Steigerwald. Created exclusively for Cincinnati Comic Expo 2016!

Order it on our website for PICK UP ONLY at the Cincinnati Comic Expo Merchandise Booth. Then take it to the booths of Jason Fabok and Peter Steigerwald at the Aspen Comics Booth to get signed.

CmtuczvVYAIOzi_.jpg

so, you can't buy them on your site and and have them shipped ?

Yeah, if that is the case, I can sadly mark that one off of my list now. It will kind of suck to have a cover exclusively for one event, for those of us who are completionists. Oh well.

so, you can't buy them on your site and and have them shipped ?

Yeah, if that is the case, I can sadly mark that one off of my list now. It will kind of suck to have a cover exclusively for one event, for those of us who are completionists. Oh well.

For mail order please go to Rupp Comics. Chris is handling the mail order part of the exclusive. It will be up later today.

Link

Harley Quinn #1 variant covers by 2016 Cincinnati Comic Expo guests Jason Fabok & Peter Steigerwald. Created exclusively for Cincinnati Comic Expo 2016!

Order it on our website for PICK UP ONLY at the Cincinnati Comic Expo Merchandise Booth. Then take it to the booths of Jason Fabok and Peter Steigerwald at the Aspen Comics Booth to get signed.

CmtuczvVYAIOzi_.jpg

Thanks for the info !!

https://www.showclix.com/event/cincinnaticomicexpo2016

Harley-Quinn-1-color-661x1030.jpgHarley-Quinn-1-bw-661x1030.jpg

http://www.bulletproofcomix.com/

Scroll down a little.... Pink Harley variant limited to 800, expected 200 to be damaged.

I don't know man. :eyeroll:

Harley Quinn #1 Dell 'Otto Exclusive Pink Variant will be ULTRA RARE! Limited to only 800 copies! (1000 printed but we are expecting 200 copies to be damaged!)

This book will go on sale Thursday,July 21st. @ Noon. EST. Limit 2 per customer. We will combine ship if you have already placed an order with us. $50 per book. (For 48 hours the book will be on special for $40 per book)

They keep increasing the price on the new Dell'Otto variants......

Are people really buying these ???

They keep increasing the price on the new Dell'Otto variants......

Are people really buying these ???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Im not sure if anyone is buying their variants............

but check out this variant ;)

my retailer harley quinn # 1 variant

this link is for the set of color and BW. (single issues available also)

http://www.kwanchang.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=9964&ArtistId=575

***we have arranged a special deal with the cover artist, clay mann. if you buy several sets 10/20. .he will draw an original sketch on the cover.***

Black and White remarque

http://www.kwanchang.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=9965&ArtistId=575

Color remarque

http://www.kwanchang.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=9966&ArtistId=575

thanks for your time

see you all in SD !!

I am going to get an Artgerm, and a March cover, maybe the Kirkham because I really like the art, forget the rest of these. While they may look ok, there is too many.

This feels like more variants than Star-Wars #1, and mostly flippers and speculators selling to each other again.

Look at the value of all those "Low Print" Star Wars variants now too.......trash.

Tread lightly on these, don't buy to flip, buy what you like.

Hear, hear!

I lost count after 35 variants. It's gone way too out of control.

And when you look online months from now for Harley Quinn Rebirth CGC, you'll probably get 100's of results :eyeroll:

Also auction prices have dropped from $250 and up for a Puddin' Pack to about $150. Aspen is having another sale today for all 3 books at noon EST.