• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Harely Quinn #1 Rebirth variants

446 posts in this topic

Harley-Quinn-1-variant-Jay-Anacleto-Cover-copy-600x934.jpg

There's this one too. Jay Anacleto cover for Heroic Dreams. Don't think it's available for pre-order yet.

I hurt my back and knee trying to reproduce this pose :insane:

y

You need a huge mallet otherwise it won't work. Newb.

Hey Whats Up Boardies!!!!!

We want to give a sneak peek of our new Philip Tan Harley Quinn #1 Variant Cover!

This is our first variant that we have ever produced so we are excited for your feedback and honored to show it off first here on the CGC Boards.

We heard the plot was Harley Zombies and Coney Island.....We pitched Harley in a funhouse/haunted house with all of her costumes of the past and future (zombie) reflected around her.

We think Philip knocked it out of the park! What do you think? Is this one of the coolest Harley Covers out there?

Print Run is only 3,000 Color and 1500 B + W

Tan%20HQRVariant001a400_CMYK%20sm_zpsdowukrvr.jpg

image1_zpsqwsdpvxv.jpg

How do all these exclusive variants count into print run numbers for these issues? In addition, most of these are sold at premium prices, so setting aside if you love the cover, can you really justify the added costs?

OK, so per Legacy's website, here are the numbers for the Artgerm Harley Quinn Variant (Color & Copic).

Legacy Edition is a partnership of four stores exclusive to selling these variants in four different global markets:

Legacy Comics and Cards in Glendale, CA: North America: 3250 color / 2300 copic

Limited Edition Comix in the U.K.: Europe: 1850 color / 1050 copic

Comic Odyssey in Philippines: Asia: 800 color / 450 copic

Comics Mexico in Mexico City: Mexico: 700 color / 200 copic

So, this doesn't make sense to me. Sounds to me like there's a print run of 6,600 Color & 4,000 Copic.

Legacy's site didn't report on any numbers for the ink copy.

Legacy Comics shouldn't have cancelled all those orders for the three covers. Now, on their website, they're saying that if the two regular cover (colored and Copic) were purchased, BEFORE JULY 08, the ink variant is available.

Some people (me included) already brought our copy some place else......

Aspen has the Harley variants up now. The "Ultimate" one kind of makes me sick.

http://www.aspenstore.com/Aspen-Store-Exclusives_c_7.html?mc_cid=6b02d0d6e8&mc_eid=73adf8959a

So when has pasting a new head on a Turner drawn body become a legitimate Harley cover? Let the poor man rest in peace, his death was too young and tragic. This seems like exploitation to me. Sorry if anyone finds that statement offensive.

Aspen has the Harley variants up now. The "Ultimate" one kind of makes me sick.

http://www.aspenstore.com/Aspen-Store-Exclusives_c_7.html?mc_cid=6b02d0d6e8&mc_eid=73adf8959a

So when has pasting a new head on a Turner drawn body become a legitimate Harley cover? Let the poor man rest in peace, his death was too young and tragic. This seems like exploitation to me. Sorry if anyone finds that statement offensive.

It pasted exploitation a long time ago I thought.

As much as I hate the number of variants being done for this book, it has resulted in some pretty sweet art.

these are my favorites so far.

AoD by Ashley Witter

Aspen Turner variant

ComicXposure by Guillem March

Comic Kings by Joe Linsner

Legacy comics by Artgerm

Mega Gaming & comics by Warren Louw

Comic Hero University by Joe Benitez

I'm still waiting on the Mega Gaming & Comics as well as the Aspen and the Comic Hero University covers.

As much as I hate the number of variants being done for this book, it has resulted in some pretty sweet art.

AoD by Ashley Witter

Aspen Turner variant

Legacy comics by Artgerm

I'm still waiting on the Mega Gaming & Comics as well as the Aspen and the Comic Hero University covers.

The Anacleto Heroic Dreams one is up for presale on ebay. The Louw covers are available on Mega's website...looks like about 150 copies left.

AoD by Ashley Witter

Aspen Turner variant

Legacy comics by Artgerm

Bulletproof and Artgerm are my absolute favorites. That Del'Otto is just insane