• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

California Comic Convention ( CalComicCon) 2017
2 2

210 posts in this topic

I'm hoping there are some festivities on Saturday/Saturday night. Time to hang out, eat drink and be merry. After the show on Sunday I dont have too much time for that as I got to get back towards the airport. Anything planned yet? Anyone care to get together the night before? Brocks payin :wishluck:

Lanier (GAFlash) and I are coming in and will land around noon on Saturday. If anyone wants to meet up on Saturday afternoon/evening, we will be game.

And hell...why not....I'll buy!

I'm hoping there are some festivities on Saturday/Saturday night. Time to hang out, eat drink and be merry. After the show on Sunday I dont have too much time for that as I got to get back towards the airport. Anything planned yet? Anyone care to get together the night before? Brocks payin :wishluck:

Lanier (GAFlash) and I are coming in and will land around noon on Saturday. If anyone wants to meet up on Saturday afternoon/evening, we will be game.

:whee:

Looking forward to this show. A splendid time is always had by all! Anybody wanna sell some nice war books. I'm game.

There's always a group of fellers that heads out to lunch. Gimme a shout if you wanna join us.

Around 3 weeks away. First show since October for me. Love the whole feel of this show, as it reminds me of the little NY shows I attended as a kid. Small room with nothing but dealers.

:cloud9:

Around 3 weeks away. First show since October for me. Love the whole feel of this show, as it reminds me of the little NY shows I attended as a kid. Small room with nothing but dealers.

:cloud9:

Trust me, you guys won't be disappointed. :headbang:

I look forward to seeing you there Terry! Sounds like this show is trying to expanding beyond just Sunday, with or without ya? A main hall that would hold all the dealers would be nicer (than overflow rooms and outside setups) in my opinion.... Maybe even open the stage area to accommodate 4 or 5 booths? Sounds like there will indeed be a good handful of people from these boards, in attendance! Of course putting faces to 'names' would be the challenge. So, bring me some more good 'jungle' books, and catch ya on the 29th!

I'm in on this, I'll pick up the first round of drinks :headbang:

The 11th CalComicCon will be held on Sunday, the 29th of January 2017.

Tickets are available at: CalComicCon online special.

Raffle items can be seen at: Raffle Items Special online

ticket offer includes three raffle tickets and a special advance purchase only raffle, offered

this year is a Marvel Premiere #48

it will end at 3pm on Monday the 23of January!

other show I will be setting up at are:

Emerald City Comic Con: March 3rd – 5th

Wonder on: March 31st -April

Silicon Valley Comic Con: April 21st – 23rd

Terry O'Neill -CalComicCon

I just started 6 loss leader auctions to Promote the CalComicCon 2017 on

EBay and there is a Superman #11 currently selling for 5 cents. there are also:

Nellie the Nurse #17 CGC 6.5 plus Free admission to CalComicCon2017!

Fantastic Four #106 CGC 9.2 plus Free admission to CalComicCon2017!

Thunder-Agents #10 CGC-8.0 plus-Free-admission-to-CalComicCon2017!

for 10 cent each

and

Brave and the Bold #63 CGC 9.0-plus-Free-admission-to-CalComicCon2017

I just purchased a large collection of mostly Timely /Atlas, Archie Teen Humor comics.

I will try to get as many ready for the show as possible but it is quite a large group .

It includes titles such as Ginger, Georgie, Mitzi, Annie Oakley, Venus, Farmers Daughters,

Sailor Sweeney, Suzie, Kathy, My Girl Irma , Nellie the Nurse and many more!

See you at the show - Terry O.

Terry, I think you're going to need a bigger room.
Or we can ban you

I don't take up much room, and I shower beforehand.

I have my new passport ready to ravage the US shows for the next 10 years

Hopefully we build a wall...

lol

Terry, I think you're going to need a bigger room.
Or we can ban you

I don't take up much room, and I shower beforehand.

I have my new passport ready to ravage the US shows for the next 10 years

Hopefully we build a wall...

I'll worry when you get the other one finished.