• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales to Astonish Appreciation Thread
1 1

1,446 posts in this topic

Nice light blue colour on the 55. Another fine example of a difficult book to find well preserved. There was something about that colour that led more easily to edge browning.

Thnx R57 - one of the reasons why I snatched it up (I just happen to like the cover, too).

This pair arrived the other day - happy with them both:

TTA55CGC85White.jpg

TTA56CGC8OW-W.jpg

Brilliant books, I love myself some Giant Man TTA. :cloud9:

Waiting for the Rommbu movie :luhv:, Great run you got going, I saw a bunch to die for yesterday at the Boston ComicCon, TTAs were out in large quantities, saw a few #1's a few 27's and Ant Mans on every wall. hm Thats astonishing

Waiting for the Rommbu movie :luhv:, Great run you got going, I saw a bunch to die for yesterday at the Boston ComicCon, TTAs were out in large quantities, saw a few #1's a few 27's and Ant Mans on every wall. hm Thats astonishing

They seem to be coming out of the woodwork! I hadn't seen a nice 43 in a while and now i've seen 3 HG ones in the last week.

They seem to be coming out of the woodwork! I hadn't seen a nice 43 in a while and now i've seen 3 HG ones in the last week.

Not high grade by your standards....But its high grade to me! lol:cloud9:

2012-04-18165546.jpg[/img]

Hell, for THAT book, i'd take a 7.0 in a heartbeat! And white pages to boot! :cloud9:

I dont actively follow TTA's but thats definitely the one i see the least.

Edited by sufunk

He won't be offended due to the WPs

Awesome book !!!