• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Revel in History - Post your Platinums Here!!!!
3 3

323 posts in this topic

Ok, really impress me--show me #s 25 and 26. I don't think they exist.

I wish i could -

I am just about ready to delete 25 26 from Overstreet as not existing

I already did that with Barney Google 5 and 6, also listed for a long time in Overstreet before i began revamping the section and fixing all the errors

I have 100s more of these scans made up - there was a HUGE comic book industry in America long before the advent of Superman

KatzKidsEmBee1921.jpg

THE KATZENJAMMERS KIDS #1 By George McManus, who once upon a time was one of the most famous people in the world. Published by EmBee Publishing, co-owned by McManus, a company which also issued COMIC MONTHLY for 12 monthly issues in 1922, the first regular news stand comicbook in America

About time you started posting your books in this thread Bob!!! I only created it nearly 18 months ago!!!!!!!!!!!! makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

poke2.gifhi.gif

Hi Mark

Well, not being a regular inhabitant of the CGC threads, i did not notice it till some one freshened it up and voila, here I be, showing a few of what i have accumulated over time.

Everything here so far i have posted are all "comic books" except for the Judge with YK and Brownies and that Little Nemo sheet music from the 1908 play

- I have a huge collection of comics sheet music pieces - as well as all kinds of other artifacts pertaining to comics characters, which i find fun to collect

bob beerbohm,

comics dinosaur