• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicLink auction starts tonight ...

583 posts in this topic

Got the 2 books I wanted.

:popcorn:

act26_zpsbouud0zr.jpg

act63_zpsbhqqzzgk.jpg

Yer gonna love that 26.

I've always wanted a copy. So few Superman night covers. This one seems to present so nicely. :cloud9:

It's absolutely gorgeous; I submitted that book raw!! I wanted it!!!

If I'd known the copy of #6 was going to finish at just $200.00 above guide I might have made a run on it. Not really into Centaurs but I always liked that hand grabbing sub cover. :)

Is anyone else surprised that #26 didn't get closer to the 10k figure?

#22 has a great cover going for it so not to surprised with it given its rarity in the market.

Honestly I thought 6K was a strong price for the Aman 26 ...no reason for it to approach 10?

Basing it on the fact a restored 3.0 sold for just $700.00 less six years ago?

Seems like a pretty slow climb in value when compared to the rest of the market to me.

But I yield to the expert if you think that's a strong price. ;)

I have All Winners #19 on my radar in the future.

Tonight's 6.5 finished about $700.00 BELOW guide.

Is that a result of this auction or is this book in less demand these days? ???

All-Winners 19 & 21 are far more common than people used to think. And Comic Link's "Guide value" is debatable, as they just added 35% to the 6.0 price. It's not evident that 6.5s sell for that much more on average. Lower grade copies struggle to get guide. Still a pretty good deal for a collector, as it's a pretty nice looking 6.5.

Thank you.

I hope nothing changes until I pick mine up. :grin:

Upgrade to my ungraded copy.

batman43.jpg

Really happy to have this copy but had to pay crazy money for it, maybe even enough I will sell my under copy.

batman52.jpg

The two books I really want are on the last day. Praying people have exhaustion from all the high prices by then :wishluck:

batman43.jpg

Really happy to have this copy but had to pay crazy money for it, maybe even enough I will sell my under copy.

batman52.jpg

The two books I really want are on the last day. Praying people have exhaustion from all the high prices by then :wishluck:

Congrats 2 awesome books. The 52 especially!

Both copies of Batman 49 went rather cheap! I was outbid on both and lost track of time :(

I think the taped piece on the cover may have given bidders pause on the 6.5, not usualy acceptable in that grade, but it was pretty.

batman43.jpg

batman52.jpg

Congrats! The 43 looks really nice for the grade.

Both copies of Batman 49 went rather cheap! I was outbid on both and lost track of time :(

I think the taped piece on the cover may have given bidders pause on the 6.5, not usualy acceptable in that grade, but it was pretty.

True but the 5.0 was decent. I wish these numbers were reported to GPA as dealers/sellers usually want quite a bit for these covers.