• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seller cancels order for comic I won after 24 hours

528 posts in this topic

Pernts?

If you are looking to get the thread locked retitle the first post, "CGC supports global warming to make it easier to have guns pressed and graded because immigration isn't considered restoration."

The only problem is that it will attract all of the water cooler to flock over here and destroy my precious Comics General.

Me thinks you have waaaay to much time on you hands to remember individual exchanges among the thousand that have occurred on these boards, I certainly have more important things to think about than to try and remember posts from last week much less years ago, I am sorry that you have allowed even the smallest amount of bitterness to take root in your heart.

I bought some GI Joe art and commissioned a sketch from Larry Hama over the weekend. You would have liked it.

#GIJoeWarComicsAreAwesome

Me thinks you have waaaay to much time on you hands to remember individual exchanges among the thousand that have occurred on these boards, I certainly have more important things to think about than to try and remember posts from last week much less years ago, I am sorry that you have allowed even the smallest amount of bitterness to take root in your heart.

I bought some GI Joe art and commissioned a sketch from Larry Hama over the weekend. You would have liked it.

#GIJoeWarComicsAreAwesome

#GiJoeisawesome

#GivemeallyourMOS18