• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seller cancels order for comic I won after 24 hours

528 posts in this topic

he must have been watching to the bitter end thinking the 200 were gonna fight over it lol

Seller is located in Canada but doesn't ship to Canada sigh

I sent an ebay message and he says he will ship to canada

he must have been watching to the bitter end thinking the 200 were gonna fight over it lol

Seller is located in Canada but doesn't ship to Canada sigh

I sent an ebay message and he says he will ship to canada

Technically he won't ship anywhere cause he always cancles this book.

This guy just cannot sell anything any more. Even books listed for $1 or best offer do not move. His feedback makes him radioactive. lol

He's been cancled.

lets at least get 100 watchers for the millie. if we pull together, we can do this!

There are 2 types of people here-those that support this guy 100%, and those that put the Millie on their watch list!!!!

HOW can people not put it on their watch list? what if it sells? HOW will they be able to follow what happens????

HOW can people not put it on their watch list? what if it sells? HOW will they be able to follow what happens????

I'm watcher 18

Might be fun for each of us to send an offer, going up by a penny for each offer

(worship)

and lol