• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seller cancels order for comic I won after 24 hours

528 posts in this topic

I started to type a new email to this guy but everything I wrote came out so harsh I just couldn't send it. What's the point, he'll only learn the hard way.

He's just so clueless, he thinks this is a 'hot' book and had no idea how much the negative and neutral feedback would hurt him. He still has the book and he'll never get what he thinks it is worth and he's quickly learning that screwing around customers for a few bucks will hurt sales for years.

I started to type a new email to this guy but everything I wrote came out so harsh I just couldn't send it. What's the point, he'll only learn the hard way.

He's just so clueless, he thinks this is a 'hot' book and had no idea how much the negative and neutral feedback would hurt him. He still has the book and he'll never get what he thinks it is worth and he's quickly learning that screwing around customers for a few bucks will hurt sales for years.

He's also clueless about a good till cancled auction-he keeps doing them 30 day things. :screwy:

And could someone explain why he lists stuff like this-he can't be making even a dollar on the sale-box and gas alone would eat into his 'profit'. $8 ship from Canada also seems too cheap.

'make offer' on a one dollar item??? I don't gettit. Any possibility this 'guy' is actually an AI program maybe?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABRAHAM-LINCOLN-LIFE-STORY-1-FAIR-1-5-DELL-COMICS-1958-/302140324765?hash=item4658f77b9d:g:VPcAAOSwMsVXjBRG

He's also clueless about a good till cancled auction-he keeps doing them 30 day things. :screwy:

And could someone explain why he lists stuff like this-he can't be making even a dollar on the sale-box and gas alone would eat into his 'profit'. $8 ship from Canada also seems too cheap.

'make offer' on a one dollar item??? I don't gettit. Any possibility this 'guy' is actually an AI program maybe?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ABRAHAM-LINCOLN-LIFE-STORY-1-FAIR-1-5-DELL-COMICS-1958-/302140324765?hash=item4658f77b9d:g:VPcAAOSwMsVXjBRG

No, he replied to an email I sent him through ebay. He seemed so pleased that he had 200 people watching his Millie and 3 offers. Of course the watchers are boardies watching purely for entertainment value and I'd imagine all three offers were quite low. This is some rookie with a fancy name and a few junk type comics and no clue. Big hat, no cattle.

WH-

this guy is all kinds of confusing

don't forget the 25 day handling time but PAY IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

WH-

this guy is all kinds of confusing

don't forget the 25 day handling time but PAY IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like to see him explain why the 25 day handing time? One piece of tape to put on a package a day? lol

This entire debacle has made me, hate this comic. lol.

His idioticness has created one less collector for the book! lol