• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seller cancels order for comic I won after 24 hours

528 posts in this topic

New FB for this guy:

Feedback From When

Neutral feedback rating order was cancelled 15 hours after I won the auction Buyer: d***d ( 2035Red star icon for feedback score in between 1,000 to 4,999) During past month

Reply by niagaracuriosityshop (Oct-16-16 16:38):

BUYER NEVER PAID FOR COMIC NO RESPONSE SO TRANSACTION WAS CANCELLED

Follow-up by d***d (Oct-17-16 12:53):

i got message that it was out of stock. how do i pay for something out of stock

Feedback was revised on Oct-16-16 16:32

JUMBO COMICS #157 VERY GOOD/ FINE 5.0 FICTION HOUSE MAGAZINES 1952 NO RESERVE (#302062876803) US $12.50

I don't understand how he has so many positives at this point. Seems like he is trying his hardest to get negs at this point. At least he cut down his waiting for payment time from 24 hours down to 15. That's smart.

He sent me a email telling me he now has 3 offers on the Millie 69. This guy is a big wheel.

lol. If he takes one of them, I hope the guy pays quick.

lol even if he gets paid quickly his second cousin may have sold the book already.

True. Might sell it for the 400. And then think.....this is the only one on Ebay right now, I am holding pure gold here, cancel that guys winning bid and relist with the BIN at a cool 1K. This guy is such a flake!!! Wish I never saw the original auction and bid, got screwed and took an interest in this nut ball. Everything he does bothers me. lol.

He will cancel any auction he thinks he can get more for. Might result in a little more cash at first but the feedback history will bite him in the 'end'. There's no honesty, just an attempt to squeeze out a few more bucks through any means.

Might be fun to send him messages for anything he sells offering more......

Everyone should send him a 1 dollar offer. :grin:

Just did (thumbs u

I just did $2

He hasn't sold anything since the swarm of bad feedback hit. Don't know how he's ever gonna dig his way out of that hole.

So he was in a hurry to get paid, and wanted a lot of money. So he cancles the $230 sale and here he is over two months later with no sale and bad feedback. Good thing he was in a hurry!!

Oh yeah-he's not in a hurry to ship though-handling time is 25 days.