• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW VENOM #1 Gabriele Dell’Otto Color B&W Secret Variants
1 1

524 posts in this topic

I'm just saying you would be getting them the same way he does, just cutting out the middleman and saving a few bucks in doing so.

I think he's saying he's paying for some pre-screening since he's a regular customer and trusts the seller.

I'm just saying you would be getting them the same way he does, just cutting out the middleman and saving a few bucks in doing so.

I think he's saying he's paying for some pre-screening since he's a regular customer and trusts the seller.

That's exactly what I'm saying, thanks man! I hate paying for books and getting them in sh!++y condition. Real downer.

I'm so very tired of the Larsen-inspired "stupid eyes, 5,298 spikes for teeth, 487 inch tongue lolling all over the place" Venom.

That's NOT Venom. It's a parody of Venom.

THIS is Venom:

AMAZINGSPIDERMAN316.jpg

Yes, lots of teeth...but not spikes. Yes, slightly wonky eyes...but not geometry examples. And no stupid tongue.

:sumo:

I don't think Metal PSI...

reads minds... lol

I didn't know which websites either and had no idea it was in previous pages :shy:

Thanks, but don't.

Let them get it out, it's all they've got

Is this the same guy that cried about Chandler and DWC in another post? Starting to think he was at fault now instead of them

Wrong.

Metal has a legit beef with Chandler/DWC.As do many others who have been boned by Chandler/DWC.A search on this forum shows this, not to the full extent as some of the DWC/Chandler threads have been scrubbed.

I'm so very tired of the Larsen-inspired "stupid eyes, 5,298 spikes for teeth, 487 inch tongue lolling all over the place" Venom.

THIS is Venom:

AMAZINGSPIDERMAN316.jpg

Yes, lots of teeth...but not spikes. Yes, slightly wonky eyes...but not geometry examples. And no stupid tongue.

But...but I got my ASM 346 and 347 signed by Larsen in Boston lol

:P

THIS is Venom:

AMAZINGSPIDERMAN316.jpg

I couldn't agree more (worship) McFarlane Venom is the best Venom :sumo:

Fruit by the foot Venom, thats comedy gold! lol

Jerome

THIS is Venom:

AMAZINGSPIDERMAN316.jpg

I disagree...as much as I love McFarlane's work, his Venom lacked in the beginning. How do you create a character called "Venom" and not have Venom? I can do with or without the tongue. Larsen told me the tongue began by accident, BTW. Now, he's known for it. Originally Venom only looked like a juiced up black-suit Spiderman. Most agree...find 1 person that likes the 1:1000 Venom #1 cover.