• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW VENOM #1 Gabriele Dell’Otto Color B&W Secret Variants
1 1

524 posts in this topic

#2 might reveal someone we wasn't expecting?!

Ready for that tinfoil hat?! Take a look at the language used to describe the covers:

Venom #1:

Color

B&W

Secret

Venom #2

Color

B&W

Symbiote

It'd be really cool if the color and B&W covers were of the host, and the third cover a separate image of the symbiote of Venom. :wishluck:

An email I got from one of the sellers said that they didn't want to use secret this time and is instead using "symbiote" but that it had nothing to do with the artwork.

#2 might reveal someone we wasn't expecting?!

Ready for that tinfoil hat?! Take a look at the language used to describe the covers:

Venom #1:

Color

B&W

Secret

Venom #2

Color

B&W

Symbiote

It'd be really cool if the color and B&W covers were of the host, and the third cover a separate image of the symbiote of Venom. :wishluck:

An email I got from one of the sellers said that they didn't want to use secret this time and is instead using "symbiote" but that it had nothing to do with the artwork.

Can't wait for Venom #3

Color

B&W

Fruit By The Foot

Pretty soon every comic that comes out will have a variant...or 2 or 3

Everyone except Image of course. They don't do that:

By the same token, if you are a publisher trying to force your comics into the marketplace with exclusive variants retailers can only order by irresponsibly increasing their orders: Stop.

https://imagecomics.com/content/view/i-want-all-of-us-to-thrive-and-to-succeed-eric-stephensons-2016-comicspro-s

Oh...wait:

REBORN #1

STORY:MARK MILLAR

ART / COVER A: GREG CAPULLO

COVER B:GREG CAPULLO SKETCH VARIANT (1 OF 6-PART POSTER, 1 : 100)

COVER C:JOCK

COVER D:FRANK CHO

COVER E:JOHN CASSADAY

COVER F:BLANK COVER

COVER G:TODD MCFARLANE RETAILER VARIANT (1 : 25)

Pretty soon every comic that comes out will have a variant...or 2 or 3

Everyone except Image of course. They don't do that:

By the same token, if you are a publisher trying to force your comics into the marketplace with exclusive variants retailers can only order by irresponsibly increasing their orders: Stop.

https://imagecomics.com/content/view/i-want-all-of-us-to-thrive-and-to-succeed-eric-stephensons-2016-comicspro-s

Oh...wait:

REBORN #1

STORY:MARK MILLAR

ART / COVER A: GREG CAPULLO

COVER B:GREG CAPULLO SKETCH VARIANT (1 OF 6-PART POSTER, 1 : 100)

COVER C:JOCK

COVER D:FRANK CHO

COVER E:JOHN CASSADAY

COVER F:BLANK COVER

COVER G:TODD MCFARLANE RETAILER VARIANT (1 : 25)

OohBurn.gif

meh...

lol. Do you like anything? Ever?

This cover is not good. I was expecting more. Lethal Protector #1 is an iconic cover, so Bagley has it in him.

Head over to the Dell Otto thread to see some great work, which I already chimed in on. (thumbs u

meh...

This cover is not good. I was expecting more. Lethal Protector #1 is an iconic cover, so Bagley has it in him.

Head over to the Dell Otto thread to see some great work, which I already chimed in on. (thumbs u

Dell'Otto, JSC and Hughes seem like the gold standards for covers now. I would add Artgerm. I like this Bagley cover though personally. I don't like it as much as Dell'Otto's certainly but I like it.

meh...

Dell'Otto, JSC and Hughes seem like the gold standards for covers now. I would add Artgerm. I like this Bagley cover though personally. I don't like it as much as Dell'Otto's certainly but I like it.

I love rather and would choose his work over Hughes and Campbell hands down. Dell'otto has good stuff though.

https://frankiescomics.com/pages/shipping-update

Please note on November 24th and December 26th the post office will be closed! During these two weeks shipments will be delayed as we will be spending time enjoying the holidays with our family.

That's great and all, but eh. I guess I won't see my venoms until mid December..

https://frankiescomics.com/pages/shipping-update

Please note on November 24th and December 26th the post office will be closed! During these two weeks shipments will be delayed as we will be spending time enjoying the holidays with our family.

That's great and all, but eh. I guess I won't see my venoms until mid December..

Thanks for the info buddy. Shoot....

:tonofbricks:

Jerome