• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't you just hate being two seconds too late! Ugg

240 posts in this topic

You know what assuming is the mother of.

I assume yo mamma is so fat...

.... her rump got it's own Solar System....... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... it look like two bull dogs fightin' in her britches.....

So just to make sure that I have the gist of this

"Was Kazoo wrong to immediately hit the BIN button when he saw an unbelievable deal? Hell no, anyone would have done it."

Not to, yknow, assume, but I assume this means Fifties would have as well. Well let's see.

"In my case, as previously posted, I have most of the books Maria (the seller) had listed. So if I were to have hit the BIN, I then would have messaged her to inquire as to how she arrived at the BIN price. Given that I only would have wanted one or two of the books, not the COC BTW,I would have asked just for those, perhaps offered a little more for them, and suggested that she research values and post the remainder separately."

So that's a yes. And not only that. But in an effort to not rip off the seller, he would have perhaps offered slightly more than whatever the per book price in a lot was for the ones he wanted, and then after that deal was done, would have educated her, though perhaps not on the books he had already purchased in this manner.

"I would like to point out that neither retrocomics nor myself could have known that a board member here was the buyer, until he posted it in the thread. As far as we were concerned, it was just another eBayer.

As anyone who uses eBay knows, bidder's ID's aren't shown.

And again, this matters how? The moral stand on this particular item is only valid if you knew you could do it, brag about it publicly, and not get thrashed because the person you did it to is right here? That is a rather arbitrary moral code, isn't it?

"And it doesn't seem to matter what I post, some of you are only gonna believe what you want to regardless."

I think people are going to believe what they want to....precisely because of what you posted.

What I want to know, and this seems to be a repeating offense, is why everyone keeps referring to the seller as "he" and "him" if it was a lady named Maria? And, is she the same Maria from The Sound of Music? If so, she is one of the rich Von Trapp singers and didn't need the $75 anyway... :insane:

What I want to know, and this seems to be a repeating offense, is why everyone keeps referring to the seller as "he" and "him" if it was a lady named Maria? And, is she the same Maria from The Sound of Music? If so, she is one of the rich Von Trapp singers and didn't need the $75 anyway... :insane:

And they say Brits have a strange sense of 'humor' :eek:

You on dope Brian? Hadn't noticed any difference than usual...

Actually, he seems a little more coherent now. hm

:o

Thanks for the vote of confidence...

The dope didn't do anything. I still felt the pain, but that doesn't bother me as much as all the swelling. It also hurts to stand up. Ow...

Hernia surgery stinks... :sumo:

The dope didn't do anything. I still felt the pain, but that doesn't bother me as much as all the swelling. It also hurts to stand up. Ow...

...oh, God......I had that...... could hardly sit down on the commode for days..... and God help you if you have to cough or laugh...... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(A friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...oh, God......I had that...... could hardly sit down on the commode for days..... and God help you if you have to cough or laugh...... GOD BLESS...

Thank you for the, eh, delightful mind's-eye view of that, Jimbo.

Thank you for the, eh, delightful mind's-eye view of that, Jimbo.

..... and that was the sanitized version :foryou: GOD BLESS...