• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE sign up thread

439 posts in this topic

I got my gift today and USPS tracking says that my recipient got his yesterday.

I will be away starting December 22nd and the big qestion now is: Should I open it before I leave or wait until my return? hm

What the hell, open it now. Get the "secret Santa present thread" started. :headbang:

Any gift not properly wrapped should just be set on fire. Rules are rules.

Well when I sent her/hiszir,hir,eir,vis,tem,eir my gift the box outside was not wrapped but the gift inside was wrapped.

I will be away starting December 22nd and the big qestion now is: Should I open it before I leave or wait until my return? hm

What the hell, open it now. Get the "secret Santa present thread" started. :headbang:

I agree! Let's get this party started! :banana:

I agree! Let's get this party started! :banana:

Its Christmas somewhere in the Omniverse

Send the gift today at post office. Hopefully it will arrive by Christmas. If not, PM me for tracking number. :hi:

Hello. :hi:

Who are you talking to, please?

I assume everyone who does not get their gift by Christmas will pm him.

Send the gift today at post office. Hopefully it will arrive by Christmas. If not, PM me for tracking number. :hi:

Hello. :hi:

Who are you talking to, please?

I assume everyone who does not get their gift by Christmas will pm him.

Fan Boy,

You can PM me your tracking number and I'll forward it to the person you bought for. That's sounds better than everyone PMing you for this tracking number. 2c

Happy Birthday, Dave! :applause:

Happy Birthday, Dave! :applause:

Andy you are one stand-up guy,thank you for the wishes. :cloud9: