• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 CGC Boards HOLIDAY GIFT EXCHANGE sign up thread

439 posts in this topic

So I got a mystery box today and I thought the from name looked familiar but I opened it up and found all these goodies! (There is nothing else under the tree currently because we don't trust the dog we're house sitting - not because I'm a Scrooge!)

Resized_20161222_135022_zpsauwi7bnd.jpeg

I double checked and it turns out the reason the name was familiar is because I was that person's SS. So now I'm all nervous lol

Now I just need to be patient a few more days!

If there is a prize for wrapping, my Santa deserves #1, I was amazed to find this at my door last night. The OUTSIDE box is wrapped in wonderful paper.

I'm admiring it, and I'm afraid to turn on the fire place;)

20161222_083423.jpg

:applause:

This is all very nice to see. I am glad that I joined in last year. I only did the raffle then and learned this year that I should be more clear with some suggestions next year. But I am excited to see what I got this year as I left it pretty wide open!

C0Useg8XAAYZw1a.jpg

If there is a prize for wrapping, my Santa deserves #1, I was amazed to find this at my door last night. The OUTSIDE box is wrapped in wonderful paper.

I'm admiring it, and I'm afraid to turn on the fire place;)

20161222_083423.jpg

great wrap on that one

I love the before opening pics. Keep them coming guys.

+1 photos, photos, photos !!

If you got a SS gift, and you don't post any photos,..... may a smelly elf with over loaded depends eat all of Santa's cookies at your house !! :sumo:

If you got a SS gift, and you don't post any photos,..... may a smelly elf with over loaded depends eat all of Santa's cookies at your house !! :sumo:

Its too dark when I get home :sorry:

(It's Canada in December... we're talkin' 4:00pm)

In America, we have electricity. It provides lighting at night. I had no idea you Canadians had it so rough. :sorry:

In America, we have electricity. It provides lighting at night. I had no idea you Canadians had it so rough. :sorry:

lol I think they must be using the "northern lights" to replace the utility company

Google Ontario hydro costs, you'll understand then :cry:

They actually might not - in America, they have this crazy thing called "competition" for most services (I know, it boggles my mind too!). Plus, they put criminals in jail.

Only in Canada do we sell energy to everybody else at 50% of what it cost us to produce it...and charge our own people 150% that cost. (Stuff like this is why even though our American cousins threaten to move up here, they never will :grin: )

They actually might not - in America, they have this crazy thing called "competition" for most services (I know, it boggles my mind too!). Plus, they put criminals in jail.

Only in Canada do we sell energy to everybody else at 50% of what it cost us to produce it...and charge our own people 150% that cost. (Stuff like this is why even though our American cousins threaten to move up here, they never will :grin: )

You guys would so totally lose at MONOPOLY !!