• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I want to give @jimjum12 some real thanks here. He knew he was selling me a great book and completing my Jetta run. He even knew he could have graded it and sold it for more. He is one of the great ones here. I had this Jetta 5 pressed and graded and am beyond happy with the end result.  

IMG_4993.jpg

That's one I wasn't even going to sell...... I miss that one. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

9 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I want to give @jimjum12 some real thanks here. He knew he was selling me a great book and completing my Jetta run. He even knew he could have graded it and sold it for more. He is one of the great ones here. I had this Jetta 5 pressed and graded and am beyond happy with the end result.  

IMG_4993.jpg

(thumbsu:applause:

On 6/24/2017 at 2:08 PM, Comicdey said:

A few close ups.  

Note the OO W marking 

IMG_4522.JPG

IMG_4523.JPG

IMG_4524.JPG

IMG_4525.JPG

I love seeing the Canadian version of GA/SA. Sometimes it's clearly marked, but sometimes it's just the color shift that gives it away, or the lack of month printed on the cover. Regardless, they are very cool! Thanks for posting!