• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's DEADPOOL 3 starring Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman (2024)
5 5

524 posts in this topic

On 7/11/2023 at 4:55 AM, Bosco685 said:

:whatthe:

Ok, not saying I don't like Wolverine's costume, but wow it is just strange to have sleeves on it.  I know Jackman is getting older and a full body costume will allow pads to be put in places where he either is no longer able to get muscles like back in the day, or just no longer wants to put in that much effort to get as jacked as before.

On 7/11/2023 at 7:49 PM, ak47po said:

359489572_795882245798219_7193147639495859497_n - Copy.jpg

Overall it is a decent adaptation of the costume, but at this point as long as we got anything YELLOW it would have been good - fans have been starved of blocky bright color comic suits for so long our expectations are easy to meet :D

I don't mind it without the trunks, but I think the boots are uninspired; the main super minor "issue" for me are the little details that are key to bringing it in line with his comic suit - mainly the sharp 'teeth/claws' motif found on his clavicle area and the sides of his abdomen, the ones on his clavicle specifically are blunted due to the panel/seam construction and it would have been nice to see the blue area continue down into two sharp points (the side body lines are close, and remind me of whiskers of his old suite, but would also have been nice to see the thicker sharp tooth/slashes there as well).

Last little nitpick would be I think in this case he needed to grow more hair so it stands taller and even more 'mask-like' if they plan on having him go maskless.

Edited by Sauce Dog

On 7/14/2023 at 12:25 PM, WolverineX said:

Here

Wolverine.jpg

Is that for real, because that looks amazing! After 23 years, finally The Wolverine is appearing on film, and I for one can't wait. 

On 7/14/2023 at 12:05 AM, Cat said:

Is that for real, because that looks amazing! After 23 years, finally The Wolverine is appearing on film, and I for one can't wait. 

Alas, not real; a photoshop (mask looks to be based on the one we saw as an easter-egg before, and the arms have been edited to be bare).

edit: original source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuimQ5esrAC/?img_index=1

Edited by Sauce Dog

On 7/14/2023 at 2:10 PM, Sauce Dog said:

Alas, not real; a photoshop (mask looks to be based on the one we saw as an easter-egg before, and the arms have been edited to be bare).

edit: original source
https://www.instagram.com/p/CuimQ5esrAC/?img_index=1

I didn't even notice the arms, I was too entranced by the mask. Oops. 

On 7/11/2023 at 3:03 AM, Bosco685 said:

F0ty6_0WIAE2gYc.thumb.jpeg.3a7ba92a537787188bf92fa3fec020fd.jpeg

A destroyed 20th Century Fox logo?!

I've been reading that this movie is based off of Deadpool Kills The Marvel Universe. Interesting theory that totally fits the reason why Jennifer Garner's Fox version of Elektra is going to be in it.