• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top 10 GGA books
4 4

308 posts in this topic

GCD says that "Damond" is Edmund Good.

So the purest Top Ten Good Girl Art covers list would have ten of his on it.

Archie 50...(Montana)

Phantom Lady 17 23... (Baker) (Kamen)

Cindy 37.... (Bald)

Rangers 26.... Doolin

True Love Pictorial 11... Baker

one of the Juniors...Feldstein

Dagar 14... Kaman

Blue Beetle 54 52...Kamen

Giant Comics Edition #12 Diary Secrets Baker

ok that's one to many Bakers...can you blame me?

Don't you hate these lazy hazy crazy Sundays when you are still half asleep while tying away.

Fixed up a couple of typos in your list for you and it looks like the Wings 90 :blush: must have fallen off your list as you have only 9 books there. Looks like you also no longer have a Baker problem. (thumbs ulol

hey make your own list!

I like PL17 over 23, though its my 3rd favorite Baker, so it might drop off if I want to follow the "no more than 2" rule... and I like Beetle 54 over 52... and I've never been a fan of WIngs 90, something about the girls pose is off and even comical

time for some pictures...

GCD says that "Damond" is Edmund Good.

So the purest Top Ten Good Girl Art covers list would have ten of his on it.

Not everyone will get this.

Those that do, will probably regret it.

Archie 50...(Montana)

Phantom Lady 17... (Baker)

Cindy 37.... (Bald)

Rangers 26.... Doolin

Dagar 14... Kaman

Blue Beetle 54...Kamen

Dagar 14 is not Kamen. For a delightful Kamen Dagar cover check out 21.

If Vadeboncuer is correct PL 17 is by Feldstein which would result in only 2 Bakers in your list.

Yes, Dagar 14 is by an artist named Damond.

Doesn't really matter since I took care of his PL 17 pick for him. Actually, PL 16 looks pretty delectable to me. I remember just missing out on an uber HG copy of this book by just a few hours. Probably for the best since it was a Mark Wilson book and probably would have come back as a PLOD with today's grading system, although you never really know sometimes with Mark's books (shrug)

Having a top ten GGA list without Dagar 14 just doesn't seem right. I've never liked his faces though but Damond makes up for it elsewhere. :o

Archie 50...(Montana)

Phantom Lady 17 23... (Baker) (Kamen)

Cindy 37.... (Bald)

Rangers 26.... Doolin

Dagar 14... Kaman

Blue Beetle 54 52...Kamen

Don't you hate these lazy hazy crazy Sundays when you are still half asleep while tying away.

Fixed up a couple of typos in your list for you and it looks like the Wings 90 :blush: must have fallen off your list as you have only 9 books there. Looks like you also no longer have a Baker problem. (thumbs ulol

hey make your own list!

I like PL17 over 23, though its my 3rd favorite Baker, so it might drop off if I want to follow the "no more than 2" rule... and I like Beetle 54 over 52... and I've never been a fan of WIngs 90, something about the girls pose is off and even comical

time for some pictures...

As you should know, I was only :baiting: you for fun.

I would agree with you that the cover image for PL 17 is more provocative than the one for PL 23. I guess I always went looking for a PL 23 back in the day since it had not yet been broken out in Overstreet and hence, was substantially cheaper than PL 17 by a country mile. Never did get any of the Phantom Lady's in the end. :(

As for the 2 Blue Beetle books, I just like the extreme bondage aspect and the color combination on the BB 52 more than the BB 54. And again,for the longest while, BB 52 was not broken out in Overstreet and just so much cheaper than BB 54. :cloud9:

Nothing wrong from my point of view with the exaggerated pose of the girl on Wings 90, which I consider to be a classic GGA cover. Still regret to this day missing out on the Lost Valley CGC 9.0 copy for only $450 or something like that. Apparently it was one of the first books to go in the catalogue and it was also on the catalogue cover and I can clearly see why. :cry:

As you should know, I was only :baiting: you for fun.

I would agree with you that the cover image for PL 17 is more provocative than the one for PL 23. I guess I always went looking for a PL 23 back in the day since it had not yet been broken out in Overstreet and hence, was substantially cheaper than PL 17 by a country mile. Never did get any of the Phantom Lady's in the end. :(

As for the 2 Blue Beetle books, I just like the extreme bondage aspect and the color combination on the BB 52 more than the BB 54. And again,for the longest while, BB 52 was not broken out in Overstreet and just so much cheaper than BB 54. :cloud9:

Nothing wrong from my point of view with the exaggerated pose of the girl on Wings 90, which I consider to be a classic GGA cover. Still regret to this day missing out on the Lost Valley CGC 9.0 copy for only $450 or something like that. Apparently it was one of the first books to go in the catalogue and it was also on the catalogue cover and I can clearly see why. :cry:

I hear you on all three...thats the nice thing about collecting ro individual tastes, if we were all in agreement.... PRICES would be even HIGHER! ;)