• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top 10 GGA books
4 4

308 posts in this topic

brenda_zpsxiaddadh.jpg

I never really loved this one for some reason. I know it is a classic just didn't like it.

If I had to go with a Brenda, I'd go 4. It's definitely top 20, but not sure about top 10.

787137.jpg

Edited by Miraclemet

I've been looking for a Fight 35. I saw several out a year ago and they were not all that high in price either. I figured I would get other stuff and pick up a copy later. The last 4-5 months it has dried up. It is very odd how books will do that. No JoJo 25 copies for about a year then 3 in the course of 4 weeks. No Phantom Lady 23 copies on the market for 3 years then 3 copies in 2-3 months. Stuff seems to come in waves then disappear for a while.

Not sure if I had to choose just one that Rangers 26 and me all alone on an island would be most content. Like other GGA books, you never realize how much you like them until you've had a copy and sold it and needed it back. That such desire can be measured. Some books you won't ever care to have again, yet some will cause separation anxiety. Having said that, I think I have had about 4-5 low grade copies of Rangers 26. This copy here is my highest ever and a true keeper. Just purchased last week here on the boards, I expect it's in transit right now. The cover is suspenseful like a comic cover should be. It is also unique form of demise. I mean the are multiple covers of girls strapped to bombs, planes, props of planes, wheels of death etc. yet no such imitation of getting flown into and food processed by a full tilt propeller. Oh and I just love how the straps of her parachute fit and contour :cloud9:. This cover is a must have to any GGA collector and it will always forever be in my collection.

Scan%2076_zps2uzgmecr.jpeg

...this is a book where the interiors also do not disappoint :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This one is pretty cool too. I like the different font used for the ring over China.

Okay. But where's Slomia?