• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top 10 GGA books
4 4

308 posts in this topic

I'm surprised no one mentioned this one

LBCOLE.jpg

Absolutely love this cover and I also feel that it's both highly underappreciated and still greatly undervalued relative to today's hot marketplace. :cloud9:

Probably hasn't been mentioned since the superb si-fi detailed artwork is so good that it simply overwhelms the GGA aspect of this classic cover. hm

There have been some amazing books shown and mentioned here but this one has yet to show... Easily, top of MY list. In the top 5 favorite books in my collection as well. (and no it is not nor ever will be for sale)...

comgiantcom12_zps98684840.jpg

Even if you upgrade? ?

There have been some amazing books shown and mentioned here but this one has yet to show... Easily, top of MY list. In the top 5 favorite books in my collection as well. (and no it is not nor ever will be for sale)...

Even if you upgrade? ?

Fat chance of that ever happening...

Nobody is showing it Bob- because nobody has it lol

Tru dat