• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Top 10 GGA books
4 4

308 posts in this topic

Surprised that nobody has mentioned Fight 35 yet. Definitely a favorite of mine.

fight35.jpg

Yep, in my top five for sure. Easily, my favorite Friction House cover. Beautiful colors on your copy oct. You can just feel the lush jungle and what is about to happen.

Fight 35 :cloud9:

I also like the # 3......and it has the added plus of being the last 52 pager...... love those phatties :cloud9: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

NxWE6mB.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

When is that one coming back home Jimbo?

I'd have to crunch the numbers..... maybe an equation that factors in average life spans divided by some poor lifestyle choices..... or if I upgrade.... GOD BLESS....

I don't know about you Jimbo but I have regretted every GA book I've ever sold, except the ones that were duplicates.

Unfortunately, I have a lot of regrets, and will have some more soon.

...that Wild Bill was one of my favorite board buys..... and very reasonable..... thanks, bro. GOD BLESS...

I think I'm the only one who likes this book...... but the sequins on that dress are sparkling like the stars in the distant constellation of Gluteus Major :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

f9dWeEv.jpg

Regrets ?...... I have a few...... but it isn't quite as bad when the book ends up with a pal.... GOD BLESS....

tpoxojk.jpg

...still got this one to ease the pain....

9yKNCsY.jpg

....I know, photo covers are cheating....