• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Holiday Raffle!

1,275 posts in this topic

Are all the Raffle prizes done being donated? If so, the dreaded Ranking Form will now take shape... :eek:

I know what will be number 1 on my list. After that: chaos.

HolidayHam had said back in his first post:

Cut-off for prize donations is Tuesday, December 20th at 12:00 Noon ET.

You should have your raffle prize ranking form in no later than Friday, January 1st at 12:00 noon ET. The show will go on without you.

***I do not have a link to the prize ranking form yet. This can only be created once we have all of the donations in. So, the form will show up sometime after Dec. 20th.***

RAFFLE WILL BEGIN on Saturday, January 2nd at Noon!!! The video of drawing and name order, will be posted beforehand on Saturday morning. Good luck everyone.

I'll let him handle that from here. :fear:

As always some awesome prizes that will be really hard to rank!

And it looks like the bottom few picks will once again be pretty good since they'll come with "bonus" second picks as we have more items than participants. So that's always nice for those folks!

Are all the Raffle prizes done being donated? If so, the dreaded Ranking Form will now take shape... :eek:

I know what will be number 1 on my list. After that: chaos.

HolidayHam had said back in his first post:

Cut-off for prize donations is Tuesday, December 20th at 12:00 Noon ET.

You should have your raffle prize ranking form in no later than Friday, January 1st at 12:00 noon ET. The show will go on without you.

***I do not have a link to the prize ranking form yet. This can only be created once we have all of the donations in. So, the form will show up sometime after Dec. 20th.***

RAFFLE WILL BEGIN on Saturday, January 2nd at Noon!!! The video of drawing and name order, will be posted beforehand on Saturday morning. Good luck everyone.

I'll let him handle that from here. :fear:

You there. Settle down.

I would like to donate Tales of the unexpected cgc 5.5 C/OW Northland pedigree old old label goodness. Will scan at work tomorrow. I'll ship it anywhere Fedex goes.

Better tell us the issue number. (thumbs u

It's # 1 right ?

Oh right, I should have known. doh!

#54. 1960 dinosaur cover doh!

I'll check back in the morning to see if Ham has closed the Raffle Donation Thread... Once it's closed, we'll post the Ranking Form. No worries. The more the merrier. (thumbs u

No more donations, please.

sckao is going to prepare the ranking form now.

The ranking form is what we recommend everyone to fill out. It lets sckao (Shin) and I see what your highest preferred choice is throughout the raffle.

If you don't fill it out, and you happen to not be around when the raffle is going on, then it SLOWS EVERYTHING DOWN. It makes the 80 people who are sitting around curse your name. No one wants their name cursed. No one.

RAFFLE WILL BEGIN on Wednesday, December 28th at Noon!!! Eastern Time Zone.

The video of drawing and name order, will be posted the night before on Tuesday. Actually, I may post the video earlier, but I'd like the raffle to start on Wednesday @ noon EDT.

I'm truly sorry if this conflicts with some people's schedules. There is no way that I will be able to make everyone happy. The raffle is a very long process if you do not fill out the ranking form. So, as long as it's filled out, it will go very smoothly and be a ton of fun.

Good luck everyone. (thumbs u

RAFFLE WILL BEGIN on Wednesday, December 28th at Noon!!! Eastern Time Zone.

The video of drawing and name order, will be posted the night before on Tuesday. Actually, I may post the video earlier, but I'd like the raffle to start on Wednesday @ noon EDT.

I'm truly sorry if this conflicts with some people's schedules. There is no way that I will be able to make everyone happy. The raffle is a very long process if you do not fill out the ranking form. So, as long as it's filled out, it will go very smoothly and be a ton of fun.

Good luck everyone. (thumbs u

No time works for everyone, nothing to be sorry about! Thanks for all your efforts! Looking forward to it...even though I can't be there for the start due to the sasafrassing scheduling ( lol I kid, I kid..)

RANKING FORM INSTRUCTIONS

https://form.jotform.com/63547309019155

The way it's set up right now is that we have 101 Raffle Prizes.

You can enter some optional personal information so we can identify you and also CONTACT you if you insist on choosing live (or run out of Picks). Usually, this will be either email or via a Phone SMS message when your turn is coming up. Otherwise, HolidayHam will give you some sort of time limit online to get your Pick in... He will then decide what happens after that time limit lapses.

We really only need about 20 PICKS to cover most people's RANKED CHOICES and the RAFFLE PRIZES. If you choose to rank all 101 Raffle Prizes, that's great and entirely optional.

Remember, you are ranking the RAFFLE PRIZES by your order of PREFERENCE. If your FIRST Ranked Prize Preference is already taken, we will go to your SECOND to see if it is available. If it is not available, we will move down the list accordingly.

NEW FEATURE: EDIT YOUR RANKING FORM

We are allowing EDITS to your RANKING FORM this year. That means you can look at your EMAIL NOTIFICATION and see an EDIT SUBMISSION link at the bottom. This will allow you to come back and EDIT YOUR RANKING FORM.

You can EDIT your Ranking Form as many times as you wish. However, we will be CLOSING the Ranking Form at some point prior to the actual RAFFLE Prize distribution thread. Any changes after that will have to be made via PM to HolidayHam directly.

Good Luck everyone! :wishluck:

RANKING FORM INSTRUCTIONS

HolidayHam will come online and give the link barring any complications. (I'll come back and put the link here later.)

The way it's set up right now is that we have 101 Raffle Prizes.

You can enter some optional personal information so we can identify you and also CONTACT you if you insist on choosing live (or run out of Picks). Usually, this will be either email or via a Phone SMS message when your turn is coming up. Otherwise, HolidayHam will give you some sort of time limit online to get your Pick in... He will then decide what happens after that time limit lapses.

We really only need about 20 PICKS to cover most people's RANKED CHOICES and the RAFFLE PRIZES. If you choose to rank all 101 Raffle Prizes, that's great and entirely optional.

Remember, you are ranking the RAFFLE PRIZES by your order of PREFERENCE. If your FIRST Ranked Prize Preference is already taken, we will go to your SECOND to see if it is available. If it is not available, we will move down the list accordingly.

NEW FEATURE: EDIT YOUR RANKING FORM

We are allowing EDITS to your RANKING FORM this year. That means you can look at your EMAIL NOTIFICATION and see an EDIT SUBMISSION link at the bottom. This will allow you to come back and EDIT YOUR RANKING FORM.

You can EDIT your Ranking Form as many times as you wish. However, we will be CLOSING the Ranking Form at some point prior to the actual RAFFLE Prize distribution thread. Any changes after that will have to be made via PM to HolidayHam directly.

Good Luck everyone! :wishluck:

Wow you guys are awesome! The edit feature is great! :applause: