• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Holiday Raffle!

1,275 posts in this topic

As noted before, you can EDIT your submissions. Just look for the EDIT SUBMISSION link at the bottom of your EMAIL NOTIFICATION.

(In case you want to change your ranking order since Prize 26 was changed.) :gossip:

I want to get greggy's box.

I was talking about his other box

I ranked greggys box as #1. I never met the guy, heck i don't even know if we corresponded but there's always hype around his damn box. I'm curious if it's real or like an inside joke of some sorts.

Here's hoping I find out :wishluck:

I ranked greggys box as #1. I never met the guy, heck i don't even know if we corresponded but there's always hype around his damn box. I'm curious if it's real or like an inside joke of some sorts.

Oh, it's real. And it's glorious.

Kings have given up everything to get their hands on Greggy's box.

lol

Form has been sent! :banana:

Thanks for yet another great holiday gift exchange and raffle this year! :applause:

lol

Having been the most recent recipient of Greggy's box, I can validate the previous claims... lol But, seriously, his Raffle gifts are truly outstanding and generous.