• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Holiday Raffle!

1,275 posts in this topic

Here's my raffle donation:

3 G-VG issues from July/August 1945, all supporting the final War Bond drive of WWII. Blue Bolt shows the 7 military leaders urging the public to support the effort & the other 2 issues show the open letter to the public that they signed.

(WDC&S Volume 5, #10, New Funnies 101 & Blue Bolt Volume 6, #2)

91FFAE7A-03FC-4F00-B7B3-3BD4D1526CE3.jpg

F02B96A6-4A35-4330-ADE6-290F849BBBCF.jpg

AA60DC5F-BFC4-443E-A58C-8891A49D8026.jpg

I would like to donate Tales of the unexpected cgc 5.5 C/OW Northland pedigree old old label goodness. Will scan at work tomorrow. I'll ship it anywhere Fedex goes.

Better tell us the issue number. (thumbs u

I would like to donate Tales of the unexpected cgc 5.5 C/OW Northland pedigree old old label goodness. Will scan at work tomorrow. I'll ship it anywhere Fedex goes.

It's # 1 right ?

It's # 1 right ?

It will be "unexpected"! (:

It's # 1 right ?

Oh right, I should have known. doh!