• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2016 Holiday Raffle!

1,275 posts in this topic

Still a lot of offerings with NO PICTURES !! :sumo:

31 of 79 prize donations do not have pictures.

Remember folks, a picture will help get your item chosen. It'll help make it clear what you're giving away as well.

If you're giving away a mystery box, give me an image of some mystery box. If you're giving a $50 Amazon card, let's see what that looks like....or show me a picture of a $50 bill.

Don't be lazy. :sumo:

I'd give an image but its already packed up, just a plain white box now :sorry: But it is full of some awesome stuff! :banana:

When exactly is the raffle? I was looking back at page 1 and noticed that January 2nd is a Monday not a Saturday.
That's the Canadian Saturday..., after Sunday night drinking. :cool:

When exactly is the raffle? I was looking back at page 1 and noticed that January 2nd is a Monday not a Saturday.

Hey Ron,

I screwed up on the date to hold the raffle. It will very likely be on Wednesday, December 28th.

Soon there will be a ranking form available for everyone to fill out. This helps the picking of prizes process go very smoothly.

Be back in touch soon.

Also :news: there are 84 prizes donated so far!! Tomorrow is the cut off if you want to donate something to the raffle. (thumbs u

Oh no, I was hoping it would be on a weekend so we can have the most boardies as possible live.

It's normally in the evening, right? To at least maximize the number of folks who can be around? I know it takes a long time so it needs to start on the early side but didn't it start at like 6-7 PM EST last year?

But yeah if it was ever in the middle of the day that would sure make it tough.

Here are some pictures of the posters available in prize #55. These are stock images and may not contain titles that are on the posters. Most are 24x36 but the Suydam Marvel Zombies is a door poster, 55x20. more are available and the recipient and I can go over a list. DC are often 2x the width of Marvel, so 5 DC = 10 Marvel generally.

273_0.jpgs-l300.jpg31d2e1e6fc9c1ae587b4e504cb533f81.jpg41KhRt9rjJL.jpgportrait_incredible.jpg

98f17204272faf1600eb7da8b48588b7.jpg48d197345155c_38118b.jpg

Everyone wants Aquaman cheesecake, right!?!

green_lantern_rebirth_poster_1.jpg

567325.jpg

This Crain poster is slightly different but this is the image.

Okay

WHO YOU GONNA CALL???

my entry is a NRFB LEGO Ghostbusters 21108 Sealed 30th Anniversary - ECTO-1 Limited Edition set

This is minty fresh and never opened/sealed etc

as pictured and tossed in a bonus Ghostbusters TMNT graphic novel. It has a bent corner and some wear but still fun to read.

Good luck everyone and I hope someone likes it!!

166869.jpg.356f129b71504311e92631a71b76c466.jpg

Okay

WHO YOU GONNA CALL???

my entry is a NRFB LEGO Ghostbusters 21108 Sealed 30th Anniversary - ECTO-1 Limited Edition set

This is minty fresh and never opened/sealed etc

as pictured and tossed in a bonus Ghostbusters TMNT graphic novel. It has a bent corner and some wear but still fun to read.

Good luck everyone and I hope someone likes it!!

very cool prize (thumbs u